• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    June 11th....

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post

Originally posted by capecep View Post
    I can't wait for this:

Awesome cover art. Can't wait to own them, but I might hold off on the Howling.

June 11th as as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      New release from Scream Factory in August....

Huh, I've only known that to be "I Come In Peace".

I'll most definitely be ordering this off their site for that poster. Scream Factory is just the best company ever.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
      Jurassic World - 7/10
      Speed - 8.5/10
      John Wick - 9.5/10
      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
        Huh, I've only known that to be "I Come In Peace".
        is that what that is? Might have to pick that up, as well.

July 30th

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
          Dark Angel is it's UK title. My guess is MGM's HD source has that title on it (their DVD/Burn on Demand version has the same title)
          Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
            Dark Angel is it's UK title. My guess is MGM's HD source has that title on it (their DVD/Burn on Demand version has the same title)
            ah, I gotcha.

Comment

July 30th

I like The Devil's Backbone, but not enough to pay the Criterion Blu Ray prices.

Comment

July 30th

Great cover, good film. But not worth owning it, imo.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• April 30th

Comment

• THE FOG Collector’s Edition bonus features

NEW SCREAM FACTORY EXTRAS:
                    •New HD transfer of the film supervised by Director of Photography Dean Cundey
                    •Exclusive interview with Actress Jamie Lee Curtis discussing The Fog and covering her legendary early 80s “Scream Queen” career.
                    •Audio commentary featuring Actress Adrienne Barbeau, Actor Tom Atkins and Production Designer Tommy Lee Wallace
                    •Retrospective interview with Director of Photography Dean Cundey about his many legendary collaborations with John Carpenter
                    •Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – A Look At The Film’s Locations with host Sean Clark

Dean Cundey personally supervising the transfer is the best possible news for this release

Extras from the MGM prior release include:
                    • Tales From The Mist: Inside The Fog Featurette
                    •Fear On Film: Inside The Fog Featurette
                    •The Fog: Storyboard To Film Featurette
                    •Outtakes
                    •Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
                    •Photo Gallery and Storyboards
                    •Audio Commentary With Writer/Director John Carpenter And Writer/Producer Debra Hill

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                    Jurassic World - 7/10
                    Speed - 8.5/10
                    John Wick - 9.5/10
                    The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                    Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post

THE FOG Collector’s Edition bonus features

NEW SCREAM FACTORY EXTRAS:
                      •New HD transfer of the film supervised by Director of Photography Dean Cundey
                      •Exclusive interview with Actress Jamie Lee Curtis discussing The Fog and covering her legendary early 80s “Scream Queen” career.
                      •Audio commentary featuring Actress Adrienne Barbeau, Actor Tom Atkins and Production Designer Tommy Lee Wallace
                      •Retrospective interview with Director of Photography Dean Cundey about his many legendary collaborations with John Carpenter
                      •Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – A Look At The Film’s Locations with host Sean Clark

Dean Cundey personally supervising the transfer is the best possible news for this release

Extras from the MGM prior release include:
                      • Tales From The Mist: Inside The Fog Featurette
                      •Fear On Film: Inside The Fog Featurette
                      •The Fog: Storyboard To Film Featurette
                      •Outtakes
                      •Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
                      •Photo Gallery and Storyboards
                      •Audio Commentary With Writer/Director John Carpenter And Writer/Producer Debra Hill
                      This is awesome news. MUST HAVE for sure! I'm going to get The Howling Blu ray too!

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

• Bloody-Disgusting just reported this;

You might want to start saving up now, dear horror consumers… Scream Factory just announced a Vincent Price Blu-ray Box Set that’s due to hit before Halloween.

Among the films included are Fall Of The House Of Usher, The Haunted Palace, The Masque Of Red Death, The Pit And The Pendulum, Witchfinder General (along with The Conqueror Worm), and The Abominable Dr. Phibes.

If you love VINCENT PRICE like we do then you’re gonna love love LOVE this exciting news! We will be releasing a blu-ray collection box set before Halloween that showcases some of the legendary horror film star’s greatest films which include:

More details (artwork, exact street date, pricing, extras, etc.) will be revealed in June or July
                        Sounds sweet! But quick question, the last shout factory blu I got didn't work despite the fact I have a multi region player. Is it region locked? and does that mean it won't work on multi region players?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                          Bloody-Disgusting just reported this;

Sounds sweet! But quick question, the last shout factory blu I got didn't work despite the fact I have a multi region player. Is it region locked? and does that mean it won't work on multi region players?
                          I know that the Shout Blu's are region A locked, but I don't have a clue as to why they wouldn't work on a multi-region player.

Comment

You might want to start saving up now, dear horror consumers… Scream Factory just announced a Vincent Price Blu-ray Box Set that’s due to hit before Halloween.

Among the films included are Fall Of The House Of Usher, The Haunted Palace, The Masque Of Red Death, The Pit And The Pendulum, Witchfinder General (along with The Conqueror Worm), and The Abominable Dr. Phibes.

If you love VINCENT PRICE like we do then you’re gonna love love LOVE this exciting news! We will be releasing a blu-ray collection box set before Halloween that showcases some of the legendary horror film star’s greatest films which include:

More details (artwork, exact street date, pricing, extras, etc.) will be revealed in June or July
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

That does sound sweet. Witchfinder General, and Masque of Red Death are 2 classics I got to check out last year. good shit.

Lots of region a Universal Studios steelbooks coming june 25th

love the comic book inspiration.

Comment

love the comic book inspiration.
                                They look all the same.
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X