This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Factory

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENTS! THE LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE & MOTEL HELL ON BLU-RAY IN THE U.S. FOR THE FIRST TIME!!**

Our “Summer of Fear” release slate continues to get scarier with two more films added: 1973’s THE LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE (starring Roddy McDowell) and 1980’s slasher romp MOTEL HELL will both be coming to Blu-ray in August. MOTEL will be getting our “Collector’s Edition” treatment with slipcover and the newly-designed artwork is already in the works.

No other details to report at this time but more will be revealed in May/June as to the specifics.

Comment

• Motel Hell will be mine!

Hopefully Deranged is on it's way...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        Hopefully Deranged is on it's way...
        God I hope so. I'd get the Arrow release, but it's region locked.

Comment

• Region Free players can be found for pretty cheap. I got my Best Buy Insigina player for around $70 a few years back.

I was going to get the Arrow release but I had a feeling that Scream Factory was going to end up doing Motel Hell, so I waited.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• From Scream Factory's Facebook...

""**SURPRISE TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT!**

1995's LORD OF ILLUSIONS will be coming to Blu-ray for the first time later this Fall as a Collector's Edition. The cat was let out of the bag from it's Director himself -- the legendary Clive Barker - today on his Facebook page.

We have no other details to report ay this time but we know a lot of you are excited about the news. More info will become more clearer in the Summer when we begin to work on the title."

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• LORD OF ILLUSIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                From Scream Factory's Facebook...
                Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                Beat you to it by a minute!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post

This is sooo awesome. A truly and indeed criminally underrated Barker flick.
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                    i remember renting this and In the Mouth of Madness the same night as they both released on vhs around the same time. holy shit that was a good night. my young horror-loving mind could barely contain all that enjoyment.

BTW: has anyone heard exactly when the cabal cut of Nightbreed is releasing?
                    Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 02-28-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post

This is sooo awesome. A truly and indeed criminally underrated Barker flick.
                      Definitely. It's a very underrated movie.

Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post

BTW: has anyone heard exactly when the cabal cut of Nightbreed is releasing?
                      I read somewhere that it was going to be this year. Can't remember the source though.

Comment

• Lord of Illusions is already coming out in the U.K this month - March 24, only £7 as well.

88 Films are stepping up their game as a horror distributor and releasing the following titles; (on top of Stage Fright and Dolls)

Bloodsucking Freaks (Extreme Uncut Collectors Edition) -April 21st.

Tourist Trap - April 21st.

The Last Horror Film - release date June 16th

Bloody Birthday - June 16th

Comment

• I'll be getting The Last Horror film and Blood Sucking Freaks for sure... even if they are region locked.

Im getting a region free player.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                            I'll be getting The Last Horror film and Blood Sucking Freaks for sure... even if they are region locked.

Im getting a region free player.
                            I haven't seen either but they both look interesting. What's the last horror film like? Is it like a self aware version of Maniac?

I've always liked Tourist Trap, I'll pick it up cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                              I haven't seen either but they both look interesting. What's the last horror film like? Is it like a self aware version of Maniac?

I've always liked Tourist Trap, I'll pick it up cheap.
                              It's pretty great stuff. Very trashy and cheesy. Lots of boobs, good gore, Spinell is fucking awesome in it.

Not as good as Maniac and a little more chaotic I'd say, but I think its a cool movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                                Lord of Illusions is already coming out in the U.K this month - March 24, only £7 as well.

I'll wait for the Shout!Factory release. Bloodsucking Freaks will be mine as well.
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X