Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Blu Ray Releases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is there NO Blu Ray Sales Thread?

    Well I found this...



    Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray]

    On Sale @ Amazon for $54.49 (64% off).


    Comment


    • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
      Why is there NO Blu Ray Sales Thread?

      Well I found this...



      Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray]
      The U.K edition is region free and cheaper (£23.99/$39.77) it contains the same 8 movies and I think all extra features + cards etc.



      I bought the set on DVD like an idiot before I had my Blu player . I didn't pay much though and I hear it's actually worth the upgrade despite the age of the movies.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
        The U.K edition is region free and cheaper (£23.99/$39.77) it contains the same 8 movies and I think all extra features + cards etc.



        I bought the set on DVD like an idiot before I had my Blu player . I didn't pay much though and I hear it's actually worth the upgrade despite the age of the movies.
        Yep, I got the limited edition coffin version and it was only $40 shipped from Amazon UK. The box above is housed in this....



        Night and day difference PQ wise. Definitely worth the upgrade over the DVDs.


        My DVD's/Blu's

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
          Why is there NO Blu Ray Sales Thread?

          Well I found this...



          Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray]

          On Sale @ Amazon for $54.49 (64% off).
          Its a great set but you can probably get it for cheaper. I got it for $25 or something over Christmas.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
            Yep, I got the limited edition coffin version and it was only $40 shipped from Amazon UK. The box above is housed in this....


            Very nice

            Comment


            • That coffin box for Universal Monsters set would definitely by the way to go. It is awesome!
              Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 04-08-2014, 11:01 AM.


              Comment


              • U.K Release: Re-Animator: Limited Edition 2 Disc Steelbook [Blu-Ray] - June 2 2014



                The 'Unrated' Version - brand new 4k restoration

                - The 'Integral' Version (exclusive to Blu-Ray)

                -Audio Commentary with director Stuart Gordon

                -Audio Commentary with producer Brian Yuzna, and actors Jeffrey Combs, Robert Sampson, Barbara Crampton and Bruce Abbott

                - Re-Animator Resurrectus documentary

                - Interviews with Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna, writer Dennis Paoli, composer Richard Band and Fangoria editor Tony Timpone

                -Extended scenes, deleted scene and trailers.

                -Gallery

                -Optional English Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired (Unrated Version)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                  U.K Release: Re-Animator: Limited Edition 2 Disc Steelbook [Blu-Ray] - June 2 2014



                  The 'Unrated' Version - brand new 4k restoration

                  - The 'Integral' Version (exclusive to Blu-Ray)

                  -Audio Commentary with director Stuart Gordon

                  -Audio Commentary with producer Brian Yuzna, and actors Jeffrey Combs, Robert Sampson, Barbara Crampton and Bruce Abbott

                  - Re-Animator Resurrectus documentary

                  - Interviews with Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna, writer Dennis Paoli, composer Richard Band and Fangoria editor Tony Timpone

                  -Extended scenes, deleted scene and trailers.

                  -Gallery

                  -Optional English Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired (Unrated Version)


                  I need this.


                  Comment


                  • Nekromantk in 2014!

                    http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12411

                    Comment


                    • Already got the steelbook of this but some of you may be interested;

                      Scanners - Criterion: July Release

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                        Already got the steelbook of this but some of you may be interested;

                        Scanners - Criterion: July Release

                        Oh shit. I'm not that big of a fan of Scanners but considering how amazing the Videodrome Criterion is I may just pick it up and give it another shot.


                        Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                          Already got the steelbook of this but some of you may be interested;

                          Scanners - Criterion: July Release


                          Awesomeness!
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                            Already got the steelbook of this but some of you may be interested;

                            Scanners - Criterion: July Release



                            Not that many Criterion covers look that great but this is a masterpiece here. Awesome.


                            Comment


                            • **SURPRISE! NEW SCREAM FACTORY TITLE ANNOUNCEMENTS**

                              Stan Winston’s 1988 monster film PUMPKINHEAD (one of our most highly-requested titles) will be coming to the ‘factory’ on Blu-ray for the first time this September! And…its 1993’s sequel PUMPKINHEAD II: BLOOD WINGS will be released on the same date too!

                              Comment


                              • On May 5th 2014, Arrow is releasing Theatre of Blood starring Vincent Price.


                                Steelbook | Price: £18.99 / $31.87



                                Regular Blu-ray | Price: £15.99 / $26.84

                                SPECIAL FEATURES:

                                - Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
                                - High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM
                                - Original uncompressed mono PCM audio
                                - Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
                                - Audio commentary with The League of Gentlemen, Jeremy Dyson, Mark Gatiss, Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith
                                - A Priceless Potboiler: Victoria Price discusses Theatre of Blood
                                - A Fearful Thespian: an interview with David Del Valle
                                - Staged Reaction: an interview with star Madeleine Smith
                                - A Harmony for Horror: an interview with composer Michael J. Lewis
                                - Original Trailer
                                - Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by film critic Cleaver Patterson and a reproduction of original press book material, illustrated with original archive stills


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X