Well I found this...

Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection [Blu-ray]

On Sale @ Amazon for $54.49 (64% off).

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
      Why is there NO Blu Ray Sales Thread?

Well I found this...

The U.K edition is region free and cheaper (£23.99/$39.77) it contains the same 8 movies and I think all extra features + cards etc.

I bought the set on DVD like an idiot before I had my Blu player . I didn't pay much though and I hear it's actually worth the upgrade despite the age of the movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
        The U.K edition is region free and cheaper (£23.99/$39.77) it contains the same 8 movies and I think all extra features + cards etc.

I bought the set on DVD like an idiot before I had my Blu player . I didn't pay much though and I hear it's actually worth the upgrade despite the age of the movies.
        Yep, I got the limited edition coffin version and it was only $40 shipped from Amazon UK. The box above is housed in this....

Night and day difference PQ wise. Definitely worth the upgrade over the DVDs.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
          Why is there NO Blu Ray Sales Thread?

Well I found this...

On Sale @ Amazon for $54.49 (64% off).
          Its a great set but you can probably get it for cheaper. I got it for $25 or something over Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
            Yep, I got the limited edition coffin version and it was only $40 shipped from Amazon UK. The box above is housed in this....

Very nice

Comment

• That coffin box for Universal Monsters set would definitely by the way to go. It is awesome!
              Last edited by Doctor RoXo; 04-08-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• U.K Release: Re-Animator: Limited Edition 2 Disc Steelbook [Blu-Ray] - June 2 2014

The 'Unrated' Version - brand new 4k restoration

- The 'Integral' Version (exclusive to Blu-Ray)

-Audio Commentary with director Stuart Gordon

-Audio Commentary with producer Brian Yuzna, and actors Jeffrey Combs, Robert Sampson, Barbara Crampton and Bruce Abbott

- Re-Animator Resurrectus documentary

- Interviews with Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna, writer Dennis Paoli, composer Richard Band and Fangoria editor Tony Timpone

-Extended scenes, deleted scene and trailers.

-Gallery

-Optional English Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired (Unrated Version)

Comment

U.K Release: Re-Animator: Limited Edition 2 Disc Steelbook [Blu-Ray] - June 2 2014

The 'Unrated' Version - brand new 4k restoration

- The 'Integral' Version (exclusive to Blu-Ray)

-Audio Commentary with director Stuart Gordon

-Audio Commentary with producer Brian Yuzna, and actors Jeffrey Combs, Robert Sampson, Barbara Crampton and Bruce Abbott

- Re-Animator Resurrectus documentary

- Interviews with Stuart Gordon and Brian Yuzna, writer Dennis Paoli, composer Richard Band and Fangoria editor Tony Timpone

-Extended scenes, deleted scene and trailers.

-Gallery

-Optional English Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired (Unrated Version)

I need this.

Comment

• Nekromantk in 2014!

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12411

Comment

• Already got the steelbook of this but some of you may be interested;

Scanners - Criterion: July Release

Comment

Already got the steelbook of this but some of you may be interested;

Oh shit. I'm not that big of a fan of Scanners but considering how amazing the Videodrome Criterion is I may just pick it up and give it another shot.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Awesomeness!
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Not that many Criterion covers look that great but this is a masterpiece here. Awesome.

Comment

• **SURPRISE! NEW SCREAM FACTORY TITLE ANNOUNCEMENTS**

Stan Winston’s 1988 monster film PUMPKINHEAD (one of our most highly-requested titles) will be coming to the ‘factory’ on Blu-ray for the first time this September! And…its 1993’s sequel PUMPKINHEAD II: BLOOD WINGS will be released on the same date too!

Comment

• On May 5th 2014, Arrow is releasing Theatre of Blood starring Vincent Price.

Steelbook | Price: £18.99 / $31.87

Regular Blu-ray | Price: £15.99 / $26.84

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
                                - High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM
                                - Original uncompressed mono PCM audio
                                - Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
                                - Audio commentary with The League of Gentlemen, Jeremy Dyson, Mark Gatiss, Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith
                                - A Priceless Potboiler: Victoria Price discusses Theatre of Blood
                                - A Fearful Thespian: an interview with David Del Valle
                                - Staged Reaction: an interview with star Madeleine Smith
                                - A Harmony for Horror: an interview with composer Michael J. Lewis
                                - Original Trailer
                                - Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by film critic Cleaver Patterson and a reproduction of original press book material, illustrated with original archive stills

Comment

Working...
                                X