PS3/Blu-Ray & Xbox 360
    Toshiba HD-XA2 1080p HD DVD Player
    Onkyo TX-NR5007 9.2-Channel Network Receiver
    Athena LS-C100B Center Speaker
    4x Athena LS-500B Floorstanding Speakers
    SVS PB10 NSD Subwoofer
    AKG K701 Headphones & Beyerdynamic DT880 600 OHM Headphones w/ Heed Canamp

Comment

I don't own many Blu-ray's, but I'll have to say that District 9 is my favorite.

Comment

I think so far it's District 9. The picture is so clear and the alien effects are crisper than bacon.

Some of my old films.

Comment

Picture wise:the thing,Hellraiser,braveheart,district 9,the dark knight and Inglorious basterds
          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Anyone seen Master and Commander? very good PQ...but damn it has amazing AQ!
            My DVD's

sig by Shadowbreedz

Comment

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
              I don't own many Blu-ray's, but I'll have to say that District 9 is my favorite.

I don't have many either but recently got District 9
              It's the best one I have so far.

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
                Here's a bunch that are highly recommended by me, so you know they are awesome.
                http://hnum2.com/blog/archives/554
                hell yeah...band of brothers...damn good audio/video
                My DVD's

sig by Shadowbreedz

Comment

Inglourious Basterds
                  Speed Racer
                  District 9

All 3 look fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
                    Here's a bunch that are highly recommended by me, so you know they are awesome.
                    http://hnum2.com/blog/archives/554
                    That's cool, you mentioned The Mist. I own the BD, but have never bothered to watch the Black and White version, which I heard was better than the color version, for some particular reason, that I can't remember right now.

Comment

i also like; Shoot Em Up.. amazing pq, and aq

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
                        That's cool, you mentioned The Mist. I own the BD, but have never bothered to watch the Black and White version, which I heard was better than the color version, for some particular reason, that I can't remember right now.
                        I believe the reasons stated were because it makes the CG effects look less fake and it gives the film a 50's, b-movie type vibe. Something like that...

On-topic:

The Fountain, The Thing, and Blade Runner are by far my favorites (of the few I own).
                        sigpic

Comment

as of right now, my nicest and best quality one is either transporter 2 or Zombieland
                          "With endless love, we left you sleeping. Now we're sleeping with you. Don't wake up!"

sigpic

Comment

the mist, crank, zombieland

Comment

Best Blu-ray individual- Blade Runner( 5 disc, all existing versions of the film, 3 hour documentary, tons of other features, perfect picture and sound ). Followed closely with Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Best Blu-ray boxset- The Ultimate Matrix collection followed by The X-Men Trilogy.... unfortunately I don't have the ideal boxset other than the Matrix.... still waiting on the Alien Quadrilogy( which is coming out this X-mas ), and the Superman collection.... remember the one in that metal tin..... Dude, a Superfan's wet dream.

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

Mirrormask...this movie was meant for blu-ray!! amazing visual feast directed by the worlds best digital/mixed media artist Dave McKean

Rob Zombie H1...like this movie or not...one cant deny that in bluray this movie just "pops" with color and vibrancy.. looks amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X