Best Blu Ray you have?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post

I have the boxed set and obviously "ALIEN" looks incredible as well but the picture upgrade is so dramatic for "ALIENS" that it brings a tear to my eye

The "JAWS" blu is also a thing of high-def beauty.
    Ya man, the PQ on Aliens is pretty amazing. If were talking pure PQ then you can't go wrong with the blu of The Thing. Also, Evil Dead 2.

Comment

^ I agree about The Thing, I would say that's my best. In fact, every Blu that I have by Universal is outstanding so far: The Thing, Jaws, Tremors, AWWIL

Comment

In regards to "The Thing"; has anyone else noticed how the picture kinda pulsates? I noticed it in not one but two dvd copies and while not as prevalent as the dvd I still see it on the Blu.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
        Jurassic World - 7/10
        Speed - 8.5/10
        John Wick - 9.5/10
        The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
        Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

I have many great Blu-Rays, but definitely one of the best "Keep-Cases" is the Limited Edition, The Walking Dead Season 2 Blu-Ray "Zombie Head".

This thing just oozes coolness....

Comment

I would say this:

and this:

Last edited by Santa; 08-31-2012, 04:19 AM.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
              In regards to "The Thing"; has anyone else noticed how the picture kinda pulsates? I noticed it in not one but two dvd copies and while not as prevalent as the dvd I still see it on the Blu.
              If it's something like a flashing brightness, I've experienced the same thing with other shows and it was attributed to a certain setting on my HDTV. I'm not a techie so I don't know exactly what it was, but it may have been the film stabilization setting or you might need a firmware update.

Comment

Working...
              X