X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acp35 View Post
    [IMG]
    Any good, because Skinwalkers sure the hell isn't neither Jason X but it's a fun lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
      Any good, because Skinwalkers sure the hell isn't neither Jason X but it's a fun lol..
      I have no clue yet but for 5 bucks with that cover I couldnt say no. I hear its a pretty twisted film. Issac isn't all bad as a director he did direct The Horror Show and as bad as Jason X can seem it is a lot of silly fun.

Comment

• Did you see a different version of The Horror Show than I did? The one I saw really sucked. And Jason X is not fun for me at all. It reminds me of those cheap and crappy syndicated sci-fi shows that have no effort put into them at all. I got Andromeda flashbacks from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
          Did you see a different version of The Horror Show than I did? The one I saw really sucked. And Jason X is not fun for me at all. It reminds me of those cheap and crappy syndicated sci-fi shows that have no effort put into them at all. I got Andromeda flashbacks from it.
          I've always had a soft spot for the cheesey horror show. I am an afficiando of cheesy movies. I don't put tripe in my collection like Rob Zombies Halloween 2 but little almost indie things like Pig Hunt and The Horror Show(called House 3 in some countries always are fun to watch.

Also picked up.

Comment

I thought Pig Hunt was fun cheese. Just like Jason X

Comment

WTF.

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
              That's some great advertising right there.

Comment

• Dead and Deader-its one of the few syfy original movies that i actually like, maybe because it doesnt take itself to seriously and makes alot of references to real zombie movies...its a fun zomebie movie to watch.
                http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDreknowsbest

Comment

• Originally posted by Dillon View Post
                  Dead and Deader-its one of the few syfy original movies that i actually like, maybe because it doesnt take itself to seriously and makes alot of references to real zombie movies...its a fun zomebie movie to watch.
                  I picked it up about 2 months ago and didn't like it to well, but to each his own

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post

Bloodsucking Freaks is....you'll see
                      I watch it once a year or so when I want to cheer myself up Crazy, foolish but funny movie.

Comment

Where did you pick that up? I've been trying to track that one down

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                          I picked it up about 2 months ago and didn't like it to well, but to each his own
                          I mean its not the best movie, but it defiantly not the worse either....
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDreknowsbest

Comment

• Dark Night of the Scarecrow, The Bad Seed, and The Evil/Twice Dead Roger Corman Double Feature came in the mail today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                              Dark Night of the Scarecrow, The Bad Seed, and The Evil/Twice Dead Roger Corman Double Feature came in the mail today.

My The Evil/Twice Dead should be here next week along with the double feature of Terror Within/Dead Space and I can't wait ..

And great pick up on Dark Night of the Scarecrow

Comment

• Why can't i find the Video Dead on DVD yet?
                                jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

Working...
                                X