Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Pickup Thread v2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
    Nice!! Hoping to order that next payday.
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
    H.P. Lovecraft

    Comment


    • grabbed it earlier

      Comment



      • Comment


        • Originally posted by unDeadManWalkiN View Post

          Great pickups

          That Slumber Party Massacre set is amazing. One of Shout's best releases.
          .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
            Great pickups

            That Slumber Party Massacre set is amazing. One of Shout's best releases.
            yeah i love that set, insert/booklet 2 disc cool disc art cool inside art thru the plastic , features couldnt stop lookin at it when it came in the mail the other day lol, wanna know the funny/ironic thing about intruder,,, i found it in a grocery store for 3.99 and as u know the movies a serial killer in a grocery store

            Comment


            • used store and mail:



              *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

              My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

              Gold Trader +91

              Comment


              • Originally posted by unDeadManWalkiN View Post
                yeah i love that set, insert/booklet 2 disc cool disc art cool inside art thru the plastic , features couldnt stop lookin at it when it came in the mail the other day lol, wanna know the funny/ironic thing about intruder,,, i found it in a grocery store for 3.99 and as u know the movies a serial killer in a grocery store
                Intruder is a great slasher flick!

                Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                Underrated Godzilla flick, one of my favorites.
                .

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Over the last few days I purchased these...

                    Get The Gringo
                    Doors Mr. Mojo Risin': The Story of L.A. Woman (Doc)
                    The Scorpion King 2 (Gift)
                    The Dead x3 (One for me, the other for gifts)
                    Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls
                    The Land That Time Forgot
                    He Was A Quiet Man
                    Band of Brothers (Complete Series Metal Tin)
                    Scream 4
                    Dumbo (Disney)
                    Our Idiot Brother

                    And these two...



                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post


                      Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                      grabbed it earlier



                      Originally posted by unDeadManWalkiN View Post



                      Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                      used store and mail:

                      Blu Ray sucks



                      Originally posted by capecep View Post

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                        Over the last few days I purchased these...

                        Get The Gringo
                        Doors Mr. Mojo Risin': The Story of L.A. Woman (Doc)
                        The Scorpion King 2 (Gift)
                        The Dead x3 (One for me, the other for gifts)
                        Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls
                        The Land That Time Forgot
                        He Was A Quiet Man
                        Band of Brothers (Complete Series Metal Tin)
                        Scream 4
                        Dumbo (Disney)
                        Our Idiot Brother

                        And these two...


                        Some great pickups right there, that 20 horror films set is awesome. Lurking Fear, Head of the Family, The Dark, Seed People FTW!
                        .

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                          Some great pickups right there, that 20 horror films set is awesome. Lurking Fear, Head of the Family, The Dark, Seed People FTW!
                          Thanks, yeah I was just getting ready to rent Head of the Family on Netflix when I found this dvd

                          Comment



                          • *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                            My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                            Gold Trader +91

                            Comment


                            • My first purchase in a long time and another addition to my Criterion collection..



                              One of my favorite Boyle films also.

                              Comment


                              • .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X