Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice grabs UDF! I've got that Godzilla coming on Monday (on blu) and I'm still morbidly curious about Chernobyl Diaries.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
      Nice grabs UDF! I've got that Godzilla coming on Monday (on blu) and I'm still morbidly curious about Chernobyl Diaries.
      I preordered the blu of vs. Biollante on amazon awhile back and they were being retarded about the shipping dates and saying they were out of stock. Cancelled my order and found the DVD on ebay for 6.99 total.

Chernobyl Diaries is worth a watch, I probably liked it more than I should've though. Just go in with an open mind and you might find it entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabberhouse24 View Post
        My first purchase in a long time and another addition to my Criterion collection..

One of my favorite Boyle films also.
        Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
          I preordered the blu of vs. Biollante on amazon awhile back and they were being retarded about the shipping dates and saying they were out of stock. Cancelled my order and found the DVD on ebay for 6.99 total.

Chernobyl Diaries is worth a watch, I probably liked it more than I should've though. Just go in with an open mind and you might find it entertaining!
          Yea my GvB is from Amazon too... pre-ordered on October 1st. Delivery estimate was yesterday... it just shipped today. Now it says it'll be here Monday. I bitched at them for taking so damn long (especially when I pre-ordered almost immediately after the link went up) and they gave me a $5 credit. Still sucks that my 2 month old pre-order gets me the disc a week after it comes out.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Yea my GvB is from Amazon too... pre-ordered on October 1st. Delivery estimate was yesterday... it just shipped today. Now it says it'll be here Monday. I bitched at them for taking so damn long (especially when I pre-ordered almost immediately after the link went up) and they gave me a $5 credit. Still sucks that my 2 month old pre-order gets me the disc a week after it comes out.
            I preordered mine early as well and they said it wouldn't ship out until after Dec. 24th...

Who knows, I'm fine with the DVD for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
              I preordered mine early as well and they said it wouldn't ship out until after Dec. 24th...

Who knows, I'm fine with the DVD for now.
              That's awful. I get there might be a supply shortage but Amazon doesn't seem to be handling the order fulfillment in any real order.

Gold Trader +91

Comment

That's awful. I get there might be a supply shortage but Amazon doesn't seem to be handling the order fulfillment in any real order.
                I had issue with them when it came to Troma's Father's Day combo pack. They wouldn't notify anyone when the shipping date changed and we just sat there waiting for it.

Eventually I bitched to them and got free 1 day shipping.

I ordered Biollante (DVD) from Deep Discount for $4 and it's already shipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                  I had issue with them when it came to Troma's Father's Day combo pack. They wouldn't notify anyone when the shipping date changed and we just sat there waiting for it.

Eventually I bitched to them and got free 1 day shipping.

I ordered Biollante (DVD) from Deep Discount for $4 and it's already shipped.
                  Its really random how Amazon is amazing with customer service most of the time but totally drops the ball on some things. I don't want to sound ungrateful for their service, I am thankful they willingly throw out those $5 credits, but an upgrade to overnight shipping after waiting for 4 days for a pre-order to ship would've been nice.

Deep Discount has really stepped up their game on shipping over the last year after a year or 2 of being totally unreliable. Unfortunately for them their customer service is still run by braindead idiots lol

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Its really random how Amazon is amazing with customer service most of the time but totally drops the ball on some things. I don't want to sound ungrateful for their service, I am thankful they willingly throw out those $5 credits, but an upgrade to overnight shipping after waiting for 4 days for a pre-order to ship would've been nice.

Deep Discount has really stepped up their game on shipping over the last year after a year or 2 of being totally unreliable. Unfortunately for them their customer service is still run by braindead idiots lol
                    When I first ordered from DD it took FOREVER to get to me. I refused to order from them, deal or no deal, until their shipping changed. Like you said they've really changed and I've ordered 5 DVD's from them for X-mas. Kind of sucks they changed their FREE shipping to over $25 but shipping is cheap so no biggie.

Comment

• Comment

• Ordered:

Comment

• Last edited by Mr. Bill; 12-09-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                            Ordered:
                            Originally posted by Lizard King View Post

Great pick-ups!

Comment

• Clash Of The Titans (2010)

Comment

• $7 for the pair brand new from an FYE bargain bin

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Working...
                                X