Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Pickup Thread v2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
    An animation classic. Great pickup!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
      Fucking amazing flick. I got it in a set with the horrid "sequel".
      Bow to the Schlock King

      B-Movie Madness


      Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
        Fucking amazing flick. I got it in a set with the horrid "sequel".
        I was gonna get the blu, but found this DVD for $4 shipped. Figured that was the better option because I'm a little tight on funds and been wanting to rewatch this awesome flick! Haven't seen the sequel and don't really want to from the things I've heard.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
          I was gonna get the blu, but found this DVD for $4 shipped. Figured that was the better option because I'm a little tight on funds and been wanting to rewatch this awesome flick! Haven't seen the sequel and don't really want to from the things I've heard.
          I didn't want the sequel but I found the set at a pawn shop for $2 so I said fuck it.

          Worth it for the original film.
          Bow to the Schlock King

          B-Movie Madness


          Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
            I didn't want the sequel but I found the set at a pawn shop for $2 so I said fuck it.

            Worth it for the original film.
            $2? Nice! That's a steal.

            Comment



            • *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

              My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

              Gold Trader +91

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                I was gonna get the blu, but found this DVD for $4 shipped. Figured that was the better option because I'm a little tight on funds and been wanting to rewatch this awesome flick! Haven't seen the sequel and don't really want to from the things I've heard.
                Yeah I picked up the blu-ray it was like 5 bucks. Not worth an upgrade if you have the dvd. I didn't own it prior to it so I'm glad I finally have it!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                  Have you seen Shadowbuilder before? I thought it extremely underrated and was shocked on how much I liked it.

                  That Sci-Fi set owns.
                  Bow to the Schlock King

                  B-Movie Madness


                  Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                    Have you seen Shadowbuilder before? I thought it extremely underrated and was shocked on how much I liked it.

                    That Sci-Fi set owns.
                    I haven't. I almost bought the vhs of it a few weeks back at a Goodwill store but decided not to and when I found it today for $3 I had to grab it. And I've been looking for the sci-fi set for a reasonable price for a while now and grabbed it for $20 in perfect condition.

                    *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                    My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                    Gold Trader +91

                    Comment


                    • Labyrinth

                      Comment



                      • *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                        My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                        Gold Trader +91

                        Comment


                        • Comment




                          • The price was right.

                            Comment


                            • Comment



                              • *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                                My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                                Gold Trader +91

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X