• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
      Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post

Comment

• I don't get the BD haters in this thread. Why would you not want to see a film the way it was meant to be seen? And before you give me the no difference excuse, try it on a HD TV bigger than 55'. That is when the difference is pretty drastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
          I don't get the BD haters in this thread. Why would you not want to see a film the way it was meant to be seen? And before you give me the no difference excuse, try it on a HD TV bigger than 55'. That is when the difference is pretty drastic.
          As long as it's in the film's OAR and is perfectly watchable I'm just fine with SD.

Comment

I don't get the BD haters in this thread. Why would you not want to see a film the way it was meant to be seen? And before you give me the no difference excuse, try it on a HD TV bigger than 55'. That is when the difference is pretty drastic.
            Yea, I don't get it either. Its not even that much more money, if at all anymore. And I've noticed the difference pretty easily on small sets as well as large sets.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Picked these up to day at a pawn shop. Was rather excited to find the OOP Criterion Silence of the Lambs and Night of the Comet. Picked up Night of the Demons just because I remember hearing somewhere (likely here) that if I ever saw it I must.
              My Movie Review Blog
              The Movie Log

Recently Reviewed:
              The Night Porter
              Black Dynamite
              Dark Shadows
              Underworld: Awakening
              The Cabin in the Woods

"and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post

Picked these up to day at a pawn shop. Was rather excited to find the OOP Criterion Silence of the Lambs and Night of the Comet. Picked up Night of the Demons just because I remember hearing somewhere (likely here) that if I ever saw it I must.
                Nice buys! Night of the Comet is fun as a kid I always imagined what it would be like to have the world to yourself.

I like night of the demons, I'm sure you know what to expect and I think it delivers. And Linnea Quigley

Urdeadlyfriend is the sequel any good? Think I'll put it on my rental list.

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                  As long as it's in the film's OAR and is perfectly watchable I'm just fine with SD.
                  I totally get people who are complacent with DVD. I am talking about those who go out of their way too hate on Blu-ray. It just seems really hipster to me.

Comment

I totally get people who are complacent with DVD. I am talking about those who go out of their way too hate on Blu-ray. It just seems really hipster to me.
                    I wasn't hating on the format a page or so back. I was hating on combo packs.

I get WHY studios are going with these combo packs I just really wish they would give the customer a choice of packaging. Blu or DVD case. It sucks that I can't put my Intruder pack on the same shelf with my other slasher flicks because it looks like a freaking midget next to them.

But I'm getting over it and have created a new section for these "combo packs"

Comment

• The Complete Toxic Avenger 7 Disc Boxset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
                        The Complete Toxic Avenger 7 Disc Boxset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post

Picked these up to day at a pawn shop. Was rather excited to find the OOP Criterion Silence of the Lambs and Night of the Comet. Picked up Night of the Demons just because I remember hearing somewhere (likely here) that if I ever saw it I must.
                          Fantastic pick ups!

Night of the Demons is my third all time favorite horror movie. It's cheesy and campy, but it's a definite must in any horror fans collection. Makes for great watching late at night on Halloween!

Comment

• $11 used in mint condition. Just sitting on a shelf waiting for someone to give it a home. This was a serious "holy shit!" moment

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                              $11 used in mint condition. Just sitting on a shelf waiting for someone to give it a home. This was a serious "holy shit!" moment

Great pick up Seth! Barrel Entertainment releases are not easy to come buy. You got a fantastic deal.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X