Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Pickup Thread v2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • .

      Comment


      • I was finally able to use my Amazon UK gift cert.



        also...

        Last edited by The Geek; 03-09-2013, 02:09 AM.

        Comment



        • All four parts.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

          Comment


          • German release of 100 tears:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
              I was finally able to use my Amazon UK gift cert.



              also...

              Popcorn is a fantastic 80s flick, its a must buy especially if you like A Nightmare on Elm Street. I should warn you though Popcorn has had bad DVD releases, my video entertainment release goes out of sync on 60 mins but my vipco release is alright.

              I like the revenge genre and rate the Night Train Murders, Fight for your life I've been meaning to buy for ages.

              Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

              All four parts.
              I loved the first film as a Kid haven't seen the sequels though, are they any good?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

                I loved the first film as a Kid haven't seen the sequels though, are they any good?
                Part 2 is still ok, but 3 and 4 not so much.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                  .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                    German release of 100 tears:
                    I've been looking for this movie for a decent price forever.

                    Comment


                    • I got it for under 10, I ordered it direct from German amazon and had I had it delivered to me in England within a few days, you don't even need to create an account since if you are signed up to one amazon you are on them all

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                        I got it for under 10, I ordered it direct from German amazon and had I had it delivered to me in England within a few days, you don't even need to create an account since if you are signed up to one amazon you are on them all
                        I discovered that last year when I ordered a few ARROW discs from Amazon UK.

                        100 Tears is an awesome indie flick. Great buy!

                        Comment



                        • looking forward to checking this out

                          Comment


                          • .

                            Comment


                            • Comment




                              • sigpic
                                If you could see inside my head - you'd run
                                http://never-ready.dvdaf.com/owned
                                Sig by rayzorsharp

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X