Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD Pickup Thread v2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    It seems all the cool kids are snagging this.

    Mine should be in tomorrow or friday. Can't wait!
    Yeah, couldn't pass it up for $7 and change. Seem right up alley anyway.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Klown View Post
      Yeah, couldn't pass it up for $7 and change. Seem right up alley anyway.
      If you like you some 80's vigilante flicks than you'll love Eye of the Tiger & Exterminator 2.

      Where else can you see Gary Busey shoving a pipe bomb up some dude's ass?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
        If you like you some 80's vigilante flicks than you'll love Eye of the Tiger & Exterminator 2.

        Where else can you see Gary Busey shoving a pipe bomb up some dude's ass?


        I had read the synopsis for Eye of the Tiger and was most excited to check that one out. Will pop that in tonight, and maybe Exterminator 2 as well.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Klown View Post


          I had read the synopsis for Eye of the Tiger and was most excited to check that one out. Will pop that in tonight, and maybe Exterminator 2 as well.
          Out of those two I slightly prefer Eye of the Tiger.

          Exterminator 2 is a cheesier film than the original film but if you're into Cannon films than you'll enjoy it.

          Plus it lives up to the poster art for the original film. Some great flamethrower action.
          Last edited by The Geek; 03-20-2013, 08:19 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
            Out of those two I slightly prefer Eye of the Tiger.

            Exterminator 2 is a cheesier film than the original film but if you're into Cannon films than you'll enjoy it.

            Plus it lives up the poster art for the original film. Some great flamethrower action.
            Sounds good! Big Cannon fan.

            Comment





            • Comment


              • Last edited by The Geek; 03-22-2013, 06:51 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                  Battle Truck rules. Great pickup.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                    Battle Truck rules. Great pickup.
                    Thank you.
                    Last edited by The Geek; 03-22-2013, 05:44 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Geek View Post

                      Where else can you see Gary Busey shoving a pipe bomb up some dude's ass?
                      The Apprentice?


                      Comment


                      • Oh my humor is wasted on all of you


                        I picked these up this morning...



                        Last edited by Mr. Bill; 03-24-2013, 04:22 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Nobody Gets Out Alive
                          Haunted Changi
                          The Nun
                          Cellular
                          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                          H.P. Lovecraft

                          Comment




                          • Comment




                            • Widescreen bootleg.

                              Comment





                              • Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post


                                Widescreen bootleg.
                                Godzilla ftw!
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X