X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
    Oh my humor is wasted on all of you

I picked these up this morning...

This one is horrible! Maybe you'll fancy it but I had a hard time finishing it despite such a promising story premise.

Comment

• Stand By Me
      In The Valley Of Elah
      Zombie 4
      Godsend

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

There should have been more Val Lewton films picked in the Horror Draft.
          54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Last edited by The Geek; 03-30-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• ^ Epic haul, Geek!

Comment

• Comment

• *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                      Your hauls always give me boners.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                        Your hauls always give me boners.

Thanks man!

Comment

• Received in the mail;

For free off a mate on another forum that I moderate. Yes, where I am a MOD! Scary thought, aye..
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                          My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                            Received in the mail;

For free off a mate on another forum that I moderate. Yes, where I am a MOD! Scary thought, aye..
                            wtf is this movie? I saw it avaialbe to watch on Netflix a while ago but I didn't watch it. How is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              wtf is this movie? I saw it avaialbe to watch on Netflix a while ago but I didn't watch it. How is it?
                              Jesus fuck. Only got home from work a little over an hour ago.

It just looks so awesome and Nightmareish. Looks like it was some wicked visuals. I can't wait to watch it.
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                              My little idiot..

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X