Connect with us

TV

Kiernan Shipka Says “The Door is Open” for Playing Sabrina Again After Tonight’s “Riverdale” Crossover

Published

on

Netflix’s series “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” came to an end after 36 episodes late last year, but that doesn’t mean we’ve seen the last of Kiernan Shipka‘s Sabrina Spellman.

Shipka will reprise the role of Sabrina in the current sixth season of The CW’s “Riverdale,” appearing in the episode “The Witching Hour(s)” that airs TONIGHT, DECEMBER 7TH.

EW recently laid out the storyline, “Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) is performing a dangerous spell, one that may mean the difference between life and death for a beloved member of the Blossom family, according to a logline description of the episode. Luckily, she’s getting a much needed assist from everybody’s favorite twenty-something witch, the iconic Sabrina Spellman (Shipka), visiting from Greendale in this years-in-the-making crossover.”

So what’s next for Sabrina Spellman? The door is open to all possibilities, Shipka suggests in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly ahead of tonight’s big “Riverdale” episode.

“I think the door is open, and that’s very exciting,” Shipka teases.

Speaking about the crossover episode of “Riverdale,” Shipka tells EW, “There was always the hope of a crossover, so to get to be Sabrina again was a treat. It was a thrill. Also to go over to the set and do it for a few days and really have some fun with it, versus it being my full-time job, was really interesting. I did quite literally, in theme with Rivervale, feel like I was in an alternate universe. [Laughs] It was wonderful. I enjoyed every minute of it.”

“The Witching Hour(s)” airs tonight on The CW. Don’t miss it!

Writer in the horror community since 2008. Editor in Chief of Bloody Disgusting. Owns Eli Roth's prop corpse from Piranha 3D. Has four awesome cats. Still plays with toys.

Screambox

“Being Human” – Werewolves, Vampires, and Ghosts! Four Seasons Streaming Right Now on SCREAMBOX!

Published

on

A werewolf, a vampire, and a ghost attempt to coexist in the extremely popular British supernatural comedy series “Being Human”, which is now streaming on our Bloody Disgusting-powered SCREAMBOX!

You can take a bite out of the first four seasons right now with the remaining season dropping next Friday. It’s a great time to catch up!

They are the stuff of your nightmares. And they are your only hope.

“Have you ever heard the one about a werewolf, a vampire and a ghost living together? Well for George, Mitchell and Annie, that’s no joke – that’s their life or afterlife as the case may be. The supernatural trio share a rented house, desperately trying to strike a balance between their paranormal problems and the domestic challenges that regular humans take for granted. All in the hope of achieving the simple pleasure of being human.”

Also joining SCREAMBOX this month is You’re Next for the influencer generation, SCREAMBOX Exclusive Followers, a home invasion thriller that finds a social media influencer in the crosshairs of a relentless dark web cult. Also, the ninth season of Bloody Disgusting’s snack-sized horror showcase Bloody Bites; the Toxic Avenger-esque splatterfest Septic Man; post-apocalyptic thriller Night Cries; throwback slasher Pillow Party Massacre; psychological nightmare The Parker Sessions; and campy indie horrors Amityville Death Toilet and Amityville Thanksgiving.

Start screaming now with SCREAMBOX on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Prime Video, Roku, YouTube TV, Samsung, Comcast, Cox, and Screambox.com.

Continue Reading