Thriller, box set released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller, box set released!

The Boris Karloff series Thriller Complete Box Set Released Today! The first time in any format, I've only waited... oh... forever for this to get a release.

Took them long enough.

The THRILLER Box Set (officially) is available on Amazon for a little under $100.

Special Features
    All 67 episodes--remastered, uncut, and loaded with exclusive extras
    27 new audio commentaries featuring Arthur Hiller, Patricia Barry, Ernest Dickerson, David Schow, Tim Lucas, Gary Gerani, Jim Wynorski, Richard Anderson, Lucy Chase Williams, Steve Mitchell, Marc Scott Zicree, Alan Brennert, Beverly Washburn, Larry Blamire, Jon Burlingame, Daniel Benton, Ron Borst, and Craig Reardon
    Extensive promotional and production still galleries
    Rare episode promos and the Thriller series promo
    Isolated music and effects tracks for select episodes from composers Jerry Goldsmith and Morton Stevens

Thriller, box set on Amazon

Last edited by Kupotek; 09-03-2010, 04:09 PM.
    KITTYSAFE.NET
    Facebook | Website
    | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

I want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Haine View Post
      I want it.
      You won't like it. It's full of masterful macabre death squeals of terror unflinching, unblinking, relentless...
      KITTYSAFE.NET
      Facebook | Website

Comment

I'd love to have this but that's too rich for my jizz

Comment

I'm vaguely familiar with this series, but for years I've been interested to check it out. I've been a life long fan of horror anthologies and I'm always eager to dive into something new, but I've gotta agree with CMQ, it's 'too rich for my jizz' as well.

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

FutureShop has it at 114 whivh isn't too bad so I will probably pick it up there its going right alongside my Twillight Zone and Masters Of Horror sets. Thriller was the show that others strived to be.

Comment

Box Set is on sale for $55 on Amazon right now and only for today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref...e_01_mainimage

Emailer reads:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who showed an interest in classic scary TV shows on DVD might like to know that "Thriller: The Complete Series" is the featured Deal of the Day at Amazon.com. This offer is valid today only, October 17, 2010, and while supplies last.

Today only, you can save 63% on "Thriller: The Complete Series," the classic TV show that ran from 1960 to 1962 and was hosted by Boris Karloff.
              KITTYSAFE.NET
              Facebook | Website

Comment

A Fan Favorites dvd is being released this month:

A SPECIAL COLLECTION OF EPISODES FROM THE SERIES HAILED AS THE MOST FRIGHTENING EVER CREATED FOR TELEVISION! Join horror legend Boris Karloff as he guides you through 10 unforgettable episodes of suspense, murder and relentless terror. Featuring an incredible cast of stars, including William Shatner, Natalie Schafer, Richard Chamberlain, Russell Johnson, Donna Douglas, Rip Torn, Richard Anderson, Alan Napier, Marion Ross, Richard Kiel, Dick York, and more! A must-have for any horror fan! Episodes: The Grim Reaper, Pigeons from Hell, The Watcher, The Hungry Glass, The Cheaters, The Incredible Dr. Markesan, The Weird Tailor, The Purple Room, The Prisoner in the Mirror, Well of Doom

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Working...
                X