Which movie(s) you love to own/buy but can't find anywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimm24 View Post
    Id like to own these and also ginger snaps.

Non horror would be Donnie Darko I cant find it anywhere and when I do find it is usually really expensive.
    I own Ginger Snaps and Donnie Darko (sorry to brag!). You can actually get them both pretty cheap in UK.
    Where are you from?

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimm24 View Post
      Id like to own these and also ginger snaps.

Non horror would be Donnie Darko I cant find it anywhere and when I do find it is usually really expensive.
      I found those at a pawnshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Douchebag View Post
        Why would you want to own a copy of High Tension??? He ruins the entire film at the end...you must have some sort of connection to the "final girl", and for him to use the stupid concept of multiple personality disorder, ruins that...it was a stupid and cheap way to end what could have been a really cool film...
        I'm glad this spoiler merchant is banned!
        I've always wanted to get my grubby li'l mitts on 'The Highest Of The Skies'.

Comment

• The Town That Dreaded Sundown
          Death Weekend
          Tick...Tick...Tick...
          Moonrunners
          Blue Chips
          Bay Of Blood(OOP!)
          2020 Texas Gladiators
          Angel Town
          Hunters Blood
          Last edited by floyd2006; 01-10-2012, 05:15 PM.
          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by liveevil View Post
            Hellraiser III:Hell On Earth
            I found it in the $5 bin at Wal-mart............

Comment

• I really want In the Shadow of Kilimanjaro.
              A UK region free DVD-R is online, but that seems sketchy.
              Don't know why they won't release the damn thing in the US already.

[YOUTUBE]_t3HH56ZSxw[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• The complete collection of Nobuo Nakagawa's horror films. Rumor is Criterion bought the rights to release them, but that was years ago.

Comment

• Still hoping to come across a copy of Ju-On: The Curse.

Comment

• keep an eye on Craigslist. Never know what you'll find there.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceofspades70 View Post
                      keep an eye on Craigslist. Never know what you'll find there.
                      The only DVD release I've seen for it is the official Japanese DVD release, which has no subtitles. But I'll definitely keep an eye on craigslist, thanks man.

Comment

• The Redsin Tower re-release, apparently it is happening but fuck knows when. I know I can go to Amazon to get it but I am not going to pay $50.00 second hand for it.

Comment

• I can't find this bastard ANYWHERE. Apparently its never been released on DVD in the states. Amazon has it...on VHFuckingS. Can't even find an online copy to pirate. Fuuuuuuuuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post

I can't find this bastard ANYWHERE. Apparently its never been released on DVD in the states. Amazon has it...on VHFuckingS. Can't even find an online copy to pirate. Fuuuuuuuuck!
                            I've seen it about as House III, in "all regions".

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post

I can't find this bastard ANYWHERE. Apparently its never been released on DVD in the states. Amazon has it...on VHFuckingS. Can't even find an online copy to pirate. Fuuuuuuuuck!
                              I believe that is coming later this year from Scream Factory on Blu-ray & DVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by VampressTristine View Post
                                I've seen it about as House III, in "all regions".
                                Yeah, l saw that on Amazon, listed as unavailable.
                                Originally posted by Klown View Post
                                I believe that is coming later this year from Scream Factory on Blu-ray & DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X