Which movie(s) you love to own/buy but can't find anywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
    There is a German release by Laser Paradise, but I'm pretty sure that is cut too (although I'm not sure by how much).
    From what Iīve read, itīs fully uncut, though the picture quality is supposed to be pretty gritty and the sound quality at a very low standard.

Comment

I really want to get the KINO 2007 release of Nosferatu: eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922), but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm also not a fan of ordering stuff from other countries over the internet. It's so expensive too import to Norway.
      [YOUTUBE]HwA1yNpcTwA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
        As far as I am aware no version is completely uncut, due to print damage. There were rumours that Code Red had invested a lot of time and money tracking down different prints in order to try and release an uncut composite. This looks very unlikely to happen now, considering they have announced that they are folding next year.

The ones on rarehorrordvds.com are UK releases, so are therefore cut.

There is a German release by Laser Paradise, but I'm pretty sure that is cut too (although I'm not sure by how much).
        Damn it. So Im guessing thats the type of movie that extremely rare to find uncut and fully restored.

Originally posted by zaglewiz View Post
        I myself have Nekromnatic part 1 directors cut with the red box and all that. I don't know how much its worth though but i can remember paying about 40 bucks for it. Needless to say I wish I had that 40 bucks back.

Damn looking at it now I might have to sell it Any takers its a region 1 and plus I can take a pic of it and show anyone if interested. Its just sitting on my shelf collecting dust due to me not caring to much for it. I forgot to Mention its Region 1 with a red case and its the directors cut and if anyone offers me enough I'll throw in the Rotten Cotton shirt with it as a reminder of good buisness Its a medium and I'm pretty damned skinny so no stretches
        Im interested in it. PM ME

Comment

I would love to see a DVD release of Mr. Boogedy and Bride Of Boogedy. But I really hope that A Serbian Film ends up getting a really good DVD/Blu-Ray Release.
          "If You Dance With The Devil, Devil Don't Change, Devil Changes You"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuaalt View Post
            I would love to see a DVD release of Mr. Boogedy and Bride Of Boogedy. But I really hope that A Serbian Film ends up getting a really good DVD/Blu-Ray Release.
            The website ioffer has a bootleg double feature of the first two you mentioned.

As for A Serbian Film, that along with Human Centipede are two films which I have vowed never to watch. Call me a pus, but just reading the synopsis for those two made me feel ill.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

THE VIDEO DEAD
              jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

I'd like to get my hands on official DVD copies of Psycho Snuff Reels,Psycho Suicide Dolls, Woman's Flesh,and Mu Zan E (even in their foreign format). Everything else i want i pretty much already have.

Comment

the most amazing find I found was the special deluxe edition of Red Dawn at Amoeba. I was so happy to pay the extremely over priced tag that Ameoba slapped on that. WOLVERINES!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

As for A Serbian Film, that along with Human Centipede are two films which I have vowed never to watch. Call me a pus, but just reading the synopsis for those two made me feel ill.
                    I really want to see those 2 films.
                    Even though I keep hearing a lot of negative reviews of Human Centipede.

Comment

Originally posted by trachea View Post
                      THE VIDEO DEAD
                      I have the VHS of that as well. In damn good condition to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Man believe it or not it isn't nothing you've ever seen in any other horror movie. The only bad part about A Serbian Film is the Infant part but other than that Haute Tension "to me anyways" was just as brutal with the violence "I'm using that as an example" and actually a pretty well all around movie. As for the Human Centipede it bored me to death.

Comment

Originally posted by trachea View Post
                          THE VIDEO DEAD
                          The only available version is from the guys at Laser Paradise (yet again), but is only recommended for those, who master the German language (no english subs).

Comment

I'd love to own Black Moon by Louis Malle. I don't think there is a Region 1 out there. However, recently I've gained access to a region free player so I may get a copy.
                            -aspiring memetic engineer-

Comment

TUMBLING DOLL OF FLESH

Comment

The Third Man on criterion blu ray

I know it's out there but it's out of print status puts it at much too high a price for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X