Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yankeeman View Post
    TUMBLING DOLL OF FLESH
    I found that on ebay and I was about to buy it but than the guy pulled it.

Comment

Originally posted by CANADARULES View Post
      I found that on ebay and I was about to buy it but than the guy pulled it.
      I strongly suggest you place a want ad on ioffer complete with the cover art for the film. I did that and before the night was over i had someone willing to make me a copy. It's really the only alternative as i don't believe that this film even has a U.S. release. Bootleg is (at this point) the only way to go with this film.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        I strongly suggest you place a want ad on ioffer complete with the cover art for the film. I did that and before the night was over i had someone willing to make me a copy. It's really the only alternative as i don't believe that this film even has a U.S. release. Bootleg is (at this point) the only way to go with this film.
        I been on that site once. Found Nekromantik 1 & 2 and was offered them but than didnt go back on for awhile haha. I prob have a negative review, lol.

I did buy from him nightmare in a damaged brain. He mentions he finds them at horror conventions.

Its tough out there.
        Last edited by CANADARULES; 12-02-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CANADARULES View Post
          I been on that site once. Found Nekromantik 1 & 2 and was offered them but than didnt go back on for awhile haha. I prob have a negative review, lol.

I did buy from him nightmare in a damaged brain. He mentions he finds them at horror conventions.

Its tough out there.
          Well on that site it's all about going with reliable sellers. Just do the research and check their feedback out... see if people are satisfied with their products and services. If they look trustworthy and they have something you like, then you buy it. I know they're not official dvds, but dude it's a whole lot better than never seeing these movies at all. As long as i've been buying stuff there, i've always been happy and satisfied with what i got... although, i think it's cause i know what to expect beforehand.

Comment

Ya, alot the underground Japanese stuff will never get a legit release outside of Japan. I know the director Bone Sickness Brian Palin (correct name?) showed it to the guys from Unearthed when he first started working with them and they passed on it.

Comment

Well on that site it's all about going with reliable sellers. Just do the research and check their feedback out... see if people are satisfied with their products and services. If they look trustworthy and they have something you like, then you buy it. I know they're not official dvds, but dude it's a whole lot better than never seeing these movies at all. As long as i've been buying stuff there, i've always been happy and satisfied with what i got... although, i think it's cause i know what to expect beforehand.
              SO very true.

Comment

woensdag (2005)! its a norweigian slasher i cannot find ANYWHERE. and the horror movie site i originally found a review on it (slasherpool.com) is no longer active woensdag is prob the whole reason i joined bd because this site used to have a trailer for it....

Comment

"STUGGOTZ"!!!

"Mio In The Land Of Faraway" - Anchor Bay studios

"Queen of the Stardust Ballroom"

"Greasers Palace" - Image Entertainment

"The Year My Voice Broke" - Pioneer

"32 Short Films of Glenn Gould'

Can't find these for stuggotz!!!

Comment

I can't seem to find a legit copy of Jack Arnold's "The Space Children".

Comment

Originally posted by Cochise View Post
                      "Mio In The Land Of Faraway" - Anchor Bay studios

"Queen of the Stardust Ballroom"

"Greasers Palace" - Image Entertainment

"The Year My Voice Broke" - Pioneer

"32 Short Films of Glenn Gould'

Can't find these for stuggotz!!!
                      you would think a masterpiece like greasers palace would be on dvd by now

Comment

If anyone knows where I could find a region 0 or region 2 dvd copy of Night of the Demons, I would really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungslasher View Post
                          If anyone knows where I could find a region 0 or region 2 dvd copy of Night of the Demons, I would really appreciate it!
                          Amazon.

Comment

Not exactly what the topic is but here's some movies I with I owned but cost too much.

Nightmare Sisters
                            Sorority House Massacre 1 and 2
                            Rawhead Rex
                            Baise Moi

Comment

Originally posted by CMQ View Post
                              Not exactly what the topic is but here's some movies I with I owned but cost too much.

Nightmare Sisters
                              Sorority House Massacre 1 and 2
                              Rawhead Rex
                              Baise Moi

Check out Amazon. I got Nightmare Sisters for less than 10 bucks with shipping included.

Comment

I would love to get Werner Herzog's Documentaries and Shorts box set. It only pops up every couple of months and it costs 400 bucks. I would also like to get a copy of Mondo Trasho from John Waters. I saw it once and it was like 50 bucks for a used VHS tape.

Comment

Working...
                                X