Which movie(s) you love to own/buy but can't find anywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which movie(s) you love to own/buy but can't find anywhere

Since we are all movie collectors on this site.

I'm really curious of what horror or non horror movie(s) you been looking for that you so want to desperately own but just can't find them anywhere no matter what.

Here is my list
    Guinea Pig Boxset
    August Underground 1-3
    Nekromantik 1 & 2
    Nightmare in a Damaged Brain

Non Horror
    Beasties Season 1-3
    Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 4 - Limited Edition Tin (1951-1961)

Even though there is online however they could be out of stock or wrong region and or too damn expensive.

Want to know yours!!!!!
    Last edited by CANADARULES; 10-24-2010, 04:12 PM.

The Mutilator
    Black Past

I actually just found both of these on ioffer and they are in NTSC so I'm stoked.

Comment

defantly nekromantik, i cant even find one sheets, i found a few down loaded ones, but with no subtitles

Comment

Ginger Snaps
        The Ring(Japanese version)

HMV has a very annoyingly limited selection of horror movies in it's catagory. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by CANADARULES View Post
          Since we are all movie collectors on this site.

I'm really curious of what horror or non horror movie(s) you been looking for that you so want to desperately own but just can't find them anywhere no matter what.

Here is my list
          Guinea Pig Boxset
          August Underground 1-3
          Nekromantik 1 & 2

Non Horror
          Beasties Season 1-3
          Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald, Volume 4 - Limited Edition Tin (1951-1961)

Even though there is online however they could be out of stock or wrong region and or too damn expensive.

Want to know yours!!!!!
          I did a quick search and found all those horror titles on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
            I did a quick search and found all those horror titles on ebay.
            there expensive

Comment

Hellraiser III:Hell On Earth

Comment

Originally posted by liveevil View Post
                Hellraiser III:Hell On Earth
                I remember that was a bitch to find. I found it at safeway, of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by cenobite_queen View Post
                  Ginger Snaps
                  The Ring(Japanese version)

HMV has a very annoyingly limited selection of horror movies in it's catagory. -_-
                  Ginger Snaps
                  The Ring

Comment

There's a very cheap UK version, but it's cut.

It is also available in this, uncut - but only as the 'R Rated' print.

Comment

Originally posted by bizarre_eye View Post
                      There's a very cheap UK version, but it's cut.

It is also available in this, uncut - but only as the 'R Rated' print.
                      Do you know where you can find the version thats uncut/unrated?

there is one on rarehorrordvds.com but dont know what version it is.

Comment

Do you know where you can find the version thats uncut/unrated?

there is one on rarehorrordvds.com but dont know what version it is.
                        As far as I am aware no version is completely uncut, due to print damage. There were rumours that Code Red had invested a lot of time and money tracking down different prints in order to try and release an uncut composite. This looks very unlikely to happen now, considering they have announced that they are folding next year.

The ones on rarehorrordvds.com are UK releases, so are therefore cut.

There is a German release by Laser Paradise, but I'm pretty sure that is cut too (although I'm not sure by how much).

Comment

I own pretty much every horror DVD i've ever really wanted, but two that I'd like to get hold of on Region 2 though are Monster Squad and Fright Night 2.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

Originally posted by el terror View Post
                            I own pretty much every horror DVD i've ever really wanted, but two that I'd like to get hold of on Region 2 though are Monster Squad and Fright Night 2.
                            I would also like these two films on dvd too
                            Frighttttttttt Nighttttttttttt.......... For Real

Comment

I myself have Nekromnatic part 1 directors cut with the red box and all that. I don't know how much its worth though but i can remember paying about 40 bucks for it. Needless to say I wish I had that 40 bucks back.

Damn looking at it now I might have to sell it Any takers its a region 1 and plus I can take a pic of it and show anyone if interested. Its just sitting on my shelf collecting dust due to me not caring to much for it. I forgot to Mention its Region 1 with a red case and its the directors cut and if anyone offers me enough I'll throw in the Rotten Cotton shirt with it as a reminder of good buisness Its a medium and I'm pretty damned skinny so no stretches
                              Last edited by zaglewiz; 10-25-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X