Horror Blu-Rays that should be released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    Just checking, but has Suspiria gotten a proper region 1 release yet? You'd figure such a staple of the horror genre would have one by now.
    It's been out on blu over here for a while now.

It looks really good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
      Not yet. I think is has gotten released in other countries, but not in North America. From what I remember, the current releases leave something to be desired. Would look fantastic on Blu, if done right.
      Originally posted by Rusted View Post
      It's been out on blu over here for a while now.

It looks really good as well.
      Yeah, it's only a matter of time before it's properly released here in the U.S. It would be a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        Just checking, but has Suspiria gotten a proper region 1 release yet? You'd figure such a staple of the horror genre would have one by now.
        Originally posted by Klown View Post
        Not yet. I think is has gotten released in other countries, but not in North America. From what I remember, the current releases leave something to be desired. Would look fantastic on Blu, if done right.
        It looks magical on Blu here, and I think it's Umbrella. Could be wrong. I don't know what the DVD had on it so I can't say if it has any new features.

We need a fucking Phantasm set. FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Fright Night 1 and 2 need a widespread blu release with tons of extras.

Comment

Night Of The Creeps
            The Birds 2: Lands End
            Witchboard 2
            Terror In The Aisles
            Phantom Of The Mall
            Alone In The Dark
            Offerings
            Dreamaniac

Come on shout factory...get these titles out!!

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
              Night Of The Creeps
              Witchboard 2
              Terror In The Aisles
              These are already on Blu-ray!

Comment

Hide and Go Shriek.

Comment

Originally posted by hando88c View Post
                  Very underated, I'm surprised not to many have heard of it!
                  Indeed. One of the few 80s films with a surprise ending(those that have seen it know what i'm talking about)

Comment

Tales From The Crypt (1972) & Vault Of Horror (1973) need uncut Blu Ray releases badly. Hoping that Scream Factory gets a hold of them!

Comment

John Carpenter's Vampires. my favorite movie of all time. i know it's not the most popular movie but you would think it would've seen a blu ray release by now.

Comment

The Village

Even though not a horror film, but it's one of the very few M. Night Shyamalan films that I like.

Comment

Fright Night needs a proper wide blu release as does it's sequel.

Comment

Rawhead Rex
                            Hellraiser Collection
                            Texas Chainsaw Collection
                            Puppet Master Collection
                            Candyman 1-3
                            Wishmaster 1-4
                            Pumpkinkead 1 and 2
                            Turistas
                            Inside
                            Ghoulies 1 and 2

Edit: Added Ghoulies
                            Last edited by Mr. Awesome; 04-23-2014, 02:12 AM.

Mickey's Tavern Forum
                            A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
                            http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome View Post
                              Pumpkinkead 1 and 2
                              Scream Factory is releasing that this year.

EDIT: The sequel can get fucked though. That is NOT a Pumpkinhead movie.
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

It may not have been a Pumpkinhead movie but it was still somewhat fun. I can do without everything after that. Especially that "Syfy original" one from a few years ago.

Mickey's Tavern Forum
                                A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
                                http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

Working...
                                X