Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still collect VHS. When I get home later I will post some pics of my new finds.

Comment

Also check out this thread..............

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ad.php?t=55948

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
        Whats the point of selling it that cheap. Just as well for them to give it away or something.
        I was wondering that myself. It's a place called value village in Canada. Similar to a Salvation Army in that all of their stock is donated. So it's 100% profit. I think they are having a hard time getting rid of them so instead of just throw them out, they sell cheap just for the hell of it.

Comment

Does anyone know of any good places in the US to buy VHS movies still? Like any stores that sell a ton of vintage stuff?

Comment

All I know of is thrift/antique stores and flea markets/swap meets/yard sales

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Found these this wknd at the record shop. 4 bucks each!

You said everything would work out just fine, i just went crazy, But i'm better now, having a good time, being Selfish and Drunken and Vulgar and Lazy

Comment

$4 each for a whole bunch of movies with in print disc releases? The collector in me might have grabed Suspiria but damn. Thats a lot for a VHS these days.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by CMQ View Post
                  I was wondering that myself. It's a place called value village in Canada. Similar to a Salvation Army in that all of their stock is donated. So it's 100% profit. I think they are having a hard time getting rid of them so instead of just throw them out, they sell cheap just for the hell of it.
                  I go to value village all the time!

I get alot of vinyl/vhs/books there!

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                    $4 each for a whole bunch of movies with in print disc releases? The collector in me might have grabed Suspiria but damn. Thats a lot for a VHS these days.
                    Totally. But I would have grabbed that Lost Boys one just for the cover. I've never seen that version before.

Comment

I go to value village all the time!

I get alot of vinyl/vhs/books there!
                      I have an addiction for that place. I stop by every other day.

Comment

Picked up:

Alien
                        Aliens SE
                        Memento

Comment

We have so many VHS, it's eating all of our living spaces.

Leatherface: TCM was the last one we picked up.

Comment

Picked up:

Alien
                            Aliens SE
                            Memento
                            You should make this thread Sticky

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                              Agreed, But its one of the few Independent record stores left in my city, been going there for years and i feel good spending money there, And when I told Gary the counter guy/owner what was said here about his prices he gave me this little stash for 5.00.

You said everything would work out just fine, i just went crazy, But i'm better now, having a good time, being Selfish and Drunken and Vulgar and Lazy

Comment

Originally posted by CMQ View Post
                                You should make this thread Sticky
                                Done!

Comment

Working...
                                X