Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Forbidden Kingdom

w/ Director Rob Minkoff and Writer John Fusco

Very informative commentary. These guys clearly love the marital arts/ fantasy genre and it shows in the film.

Comment

Back To The Future with Bob Gale and producer Neil Canton.

I've seen BTTF so many times and never noticed all the mistakes mentioned in the commentary. Fun listen.
      Cinema Junkyard

Comment

The Foot Fist Way directors commentary. Funny as hell Danny Mcbride is a gem
        " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

The Protector

w/ Bey Logan

Another good informative track from Mr. Logan. But I wasn't a big fan of it due to the fact it was recorded over the U.S. cut and Mr. Logan is supportive of that cut (same with Quentin Tarantino). The U.S. cut is a sloppy and disjointed mess.

Stick with the longer cut.

Comment

The Frankenstein Files.

Comment

i listened to the commentary to I Spit On Your Grave it was a pretty good movie goes to show u how far ppl will go for revenge.... it got real emotional too

Comment

Originally posted by Dezishay View Post
                i listened to the commentary to I Spit On Your Grave it was a pretty good movie goes to show u how far ppl will go for revenge.... it got real emotional too
                The Joe Bob Briggs commentary? No one does a better commentary like JBB. Thank god for that commentary cause Meir Zarchi is a piss poor commentator
                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

If you guys want a truly entertaining commentary, listen to John Carpenter and Kurt Russell on the Big Trouble in Little China dvd.

Its almost as entertaining as the movie.

edit

Also, This is Spinal Tap

They do a commentary in character

Comment

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                    The Joe Bob Briggs commentary? No one does a better commentary like JBB. Thank god for that commentary cause Meir Zarchi is a piss poor commentator
                    yeah thats the best one !!! and im completely in love with Grindhouse no doubt...

Comment

Don't ask why, but I listened to the commentary for Urban Legends 2 as I was cleaning my room.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                        If you guys want a truly entertaining commentary, listen to John Carpenter and Kurt Russell on the Big Trouble in Little China dvd.

Its almost as entertaining as the movie.
                        I might consider to buy the Blu-ray.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Just listened to Fight For Your Life commentary with William Lustig, writer Straw Weisman and Director of photography Lloyd Freidus. Very fun commentary, I just wish the director & William Sanderson were there.
                          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

The Devil's Rejects. Pretty interesting commentary.

Comment

There's Nothing Out There

w/ Director Rolfe Kanefsky, Producer/editor Victor Kanefsky and others

Informative and hilarious commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                                They do a commentary in character

that is the greatest idea in the history of great ideas.

"I don't get out of character till I do the DVD commentary."
                                A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X