Last DVD Commentary You Listened To?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezishay View Post
    i listened to the commentary to I Spit On Your Grave it was a pretty good movie goes to show u how far ppl will go for revenge.... it got real emotional too
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      LOL, you're mean oxley.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil commentary

Comment

Originally posted by Dezishay View Post
          i listened to the commentary to I Spit On Your Grave it was a pretty good movie goes to show u how far ppl will go for revenge.... it got real emotional too
          Originally posted by oxley View Post
          What he said. ^

Comment

I listened to the commentary for a couple episodes of Snuff Box. They're good tracks. Berry and Fulcher never cease to be hilarious.
            sigpic

Comment

Gojira/Godzilla King of the Monsters - David Kalat (Criterion Blu Ray Edition)

Comment

Hondo. Commentary by Leonard Maltin, Frank Thompson (western historian) with Lee Aaker being vertically invisible through out the commentary. Decent track with interesting John Wayne info.
                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Only listened to one and it was Clerks a few months ago

Comment

I know there are probably a lot of people here excited to see Prometheus. I would recommend checking out the 2003 DVD commentary with Ridley Scott of Alien and listen his idea and purpose of the Space Jockey. Some interesting ideas that could setup the theme of the movie.

Comment

Listened to a very informative commentary for Super by James Gunn and Rainn Wilson. I liked how the director mentioned Hack/Slash. He'd actually be a good choice to direct that film.
                      57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Listened to the Maniac Cop commentary with Bill Lustig, Bruce Campbell & Larry Cohen . I'm gonna say this was a commentary track from a 96' Laserdisc since they mention LD throughout the track, but don't let that sway you, it's really a blast to listen to. As always, Lustig entertains you with little tidbits about the film. 7/10
                        Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Saw IV

w/ the producers

Pretty good track. I love the ribbing they give to Darren Lynn Bousman and some other hilarious bits (like how someone was messing with the package on the Jigsaw dummy between takes).

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                            Saw IV

w/ the producers

Pretty good track. I love the ribbing they give to Darren Lynn Bousman and some other hilarious bits (like how someone was messing with the package on the Jigsaw dummy between takes).
                            My favorite Saw commentary is the one on the old dvd release that wasn't included on the blu-ray release. I don't remember who was all a part of it but they were HYSTERICAL.

Comment

Conan the Barbarian

-with Arnold Schwarzenegger and director John Milius-

...One of my favorites. Arnold claims its his first time seeing the film in at least two decades, and is very ecstatic about how many times his character gets laid in the movie. Good stuff.

Comment

True Romance commentary w/Tony Scott he likes to say 'Yeah' alot lol
                                &
                                True Romance commentary w/ Quentin Tarantino, man he is long winded

Comment

Working...
                                X