Last DVD Commentary You Listened To?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
    Yeah I didn't get why they did the commentary either and their dislike of films is starting to get to me as well, I still find them immensely entertaining even when they are ripping on something I enjoy but Mike especially seems to hate absolutely everything and I question why he's chosen this profession. Jay seems to be the most level headed of all of them.

The only show of there's that I don't watch is that video game show that Rich and the bald guy do, I'm not a gamer so I have no idea what they are talking about half the time.
    yeah not a big fan of Mike.

Jay is probably my fave of the group. Him and old man Evans

BOTW, especially the wheel of the worst, are still the best.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
      Jay is probably my fave of the group. Him and old man Evans

BOTW, especially the wheel of the worst, are still the best.
      Yeah, those are the two I look forward to as well, the Half in the Bag segments are getting tired.

Comment

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogalo

commentary w/ Director Sam Firstenberg, Actor Shabba Doo and Editor Marcus Manton

Great track that's filled with a lot of information and enthusiasm (especially from Firstenberg. who is absolutely giddy)

My only issue is that Shabba Doo has gone on record (along with some other actors) that he wasn't a fan of the second film due to the fact its more cartoonish than the raw and gritty original film.

He never mentions this in the track and comes across as extremely proud of it and how much fun it was to film.

Still highly recommended track.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
          Breakin' 2: Electric Boogalo

commentary w/ Director Sam Firstenberg, Actor Shabba Doo and Editor Marcus Manton

My only issue is that Shabba Doo has gone on record (along with some other actors) that he wasn't a fan of the second film due to the fact its more cartoonish than the raw and gritty original film.
          I stopped liking that guy when it was revealed in Electric Boogaloo that they treated Dickey badly, made me sad

Comment

Terminator (1984) commentary with Mike Stoklasa, Jay Bauman and Rich Evans

Comment

Working...
            X