Film Released The Most On DVD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film Released The Most On DVD

What film has been released the most on dvd?

There are so many editions of Halloween that you could fill an empty mom and pop store. Every October they re-release Halloween over and over with the same ol' extras.
    Cinema Junkyard

Return of the Living Dead

Comment

The entire Evil Dead series have to have at least seriously 35-40 editions on disc combined.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
        The entire Evil Dead series have to have at least seriously 35-40 editions on disc combined.
        I think The Evil Dead is the official winner.

Comment

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
          That and Night of the Living Dead.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
            That and Night of the Living Dead.
            NOTLD is Public Domain though so anybody can slap it on a disc and release it officially so it kind of taints the number of releases.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

NOTLD for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                NOTLD for sure.
                That doesn't really count though. As Seth mentioned, it is public domain so any one can put out there own.

I would say definitely Evil Dead. Just looking at DVD Aficionado, there are a ton of different versions. Hell, I have different 3 versions myself!

Comment

It isnt horror but ever movie in the Harry Potter series has been released out the ass. There is the single disc release of all 8, the 2 disc special edition of all 8, the super special 4 disc edition of all 8, a boxset release for every release since Chamber of Secrets came out, two dvds with all years 1-4 on one and 5-8 on the other, and some special 30 disc collecters edition bringing the grand total of releases to 34.

Comment

Working...
                  X