What Book Did You Last Read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished The Husband - Dean koontz

Now halfway through Intensity- Dean Koontz, read it a way back and love it once again...
    XBL - Zombie Dime
    GTA V
    Borderlands 2

Comment

• Cross by James Patterson. Love the Alex Cross series.
      So your him huh? The killer of killers. Not too sure about the face though.
      I only want him.
      Well you can't have him.
      I see you've made your decision, now lets see you enforce it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
        Just finished The Husband - Dean koontz

Now halfway through Intensity- Dean Koontz, read it a way back and love it once again...
        What did you think of the Husband? I liked it.

Comment

• "Lunar Park" by Bret Easton Ellis. Entertaining if you like his work.

Just picked up "Cell" by King and "Next" by Crichton

Comment

• I recently read David Wellington's Zombie Novels "Monster Island" and "Monster Nation".. They were pretty good.. I am so ready to read "War World Z" next..
            ~*~*~bRiTTvOOdOO~*~*~

"The things you own end up owning you."
            ~ Tyler Durden

"Love, death, travel, revolt, chaos."
            ~ Jim Morrison

Myspace is for people who are seriously bored at work

sigpic

Comment

• (after my friend gets through with it) marilyn manson's autobiography. reading various richard matheson short stories this week
              sigpic

Comment

• Definitely an interesting read. Have you ever listened to Michael Moynihan's music? Blood Axis has some interesting stuff.

I just read Nietzsche's Der Antichrist. Very provocative.
                No I didn't @ music. I will memorize that.

@Nietzsche: Oh I like his books very much! But on the other hand it's very hard to read because he criticized EVERYTHING!

Comment

• stephens king (lisey story) kinda of long and drawn out, could have cut out about 75 pages or so.
                  http://maddox35.dvdaf.com/owned?pg=2

myspace.com/jwprestriedge

badges, badges, we dont need no stinky badges. (blazing saddles)

i am handicapped, im psychotic!

beauty is a curse on the world (the carver from nip/tuck)

your village called, they need their idiot back

gods busy, how can i be of service (satan)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
                    Just finished The Husband - Dean koontz

"Fear Nothing" was my favorite Koontz book.

Comment

• Ursula K. LeGuin's "Lathe of Heaven." Really good read, science fiction.

In the process now of re-reading Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." It makes me laugh out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by NRA4Ever View Post

In the process now of re-reading Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." It makes me laugh out loud.
                        Have you read Hell's Angels... it's one of my favorite by thompson.

Yep....that's in chapter 9, verse 10. "Thall shalt not fuck with Raptor Jesus"

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

Comment

• The Stand. It was in fact the first time I'd read it. First two thirds were excellent, I was surprised. Final third was shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by murria45 View Post
                            Cross by James Patterson. Love the Alex Cross series.
                            I used to be a pretty big Patterson fan as a kid, read a lot of the Cross books, but I find his later works to be a bit sloppier then his others (ie The Wolf, London Bridges, 1st To Die). Though I thoroughly enjoyed Mary, Mary.

Cross sounds interesting but it'll probably be awhile before I read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombie_freak13 View Post
                              Have you read Hell's Angels... it's one of my favorite by thompson.
                              I have not but it has been recommended to me before. I'll have to pick it up and add it to my list of things to read.

Comment

• Books...

I'm about halfway through "Hannibal Rising", and so far it's great. Quite different in story/structure from the other Hannibal novels.

Comment

Working...
                                X