No announcement yet.

What Book Did You Last Read?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night I finished Bentley Little's The Ignored. The man has a real talent for making the mundane seem foreboding.
    Movie Ratings:
    Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
    Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
    Lethal Weapon - 8/10
    The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
    The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

• eragon..........
      Want to trade? PM me
      http://armyofthedeadsurvivor.dvdaf.com/owned

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xfearbefore View Post
        Well as of today I finished reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X & Alex Haley. Everyone on earth should read this book, it really opened my eyes and my heart to alot of things I've never thought about before. It's even given me a great interest in the religion of Islam also and I am generally completely against all organized religion.
        That is a great book, I've read it through twice. The most tragic part is that he (Malcolm) was closing in on a huge breakthrough when he was killed. And it also shows how whites AND the black Muslims had their own malicious agenda against him. The movie is really good too.
        Support YOUR eventual NY Giants Quarterback, Jared Lorenzen!

Comment

• The Omen IV...
          Myspace:
          Photography:
          Home:
          Solo Music:
          Band Music:

Comment

• Kirk Cameron has been coming over lately and reading me the Left Behind series with the promises of watching the movies with me after we read all the books. I must say its like a modern day book WITH WORDS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Well I can't remember wich book I read last so the book I'm reading now is By Stephen King : (The Dark Tower series) The Gunslinger
              Brody Dalle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                Just read the third Odd Thomas book. It's the best of the three but that's not saying much.

Really? I read the first two and didn't really like either of them. Espically the 2nd one...I might go pick it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by cubbiechris View Post
                  Really? I read the first two and didn't really like either of them. Espically the 2nd one...I might go pick it up.
                  Dean Koontz is largely overrated...I recommend that you do not read the novel.

Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Comment

• Originally posted by cubbiechris View Post
                    I did not say it was good. I said it was the best of the three. OK to kill time but thats about it.

Comment

• Dress Your Family In Corduroy And Denim - David Sedaris

It's decent....

Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting.

Comment

• I just finished Drifting Classroom Vol. 4 by Kazuo Umezu Ė a really wild and awesome manga about a school that gets transported, without explanation, to another place, possible the Earthís distant future.

Iím reading some Edogawa Rampo in fits and starts and expect to jump into Death Note vols. 9 and 10 later today.

Sam

New horror comics each month | Vols. 1 & 2 on sale now - just $15 each.

Comment

• Last read was:

Deadly After Dark (Hot Blood series) - various authors

Very good erotic horror tales. I highly recommend.

Comment

• Just bought Harlan Coben "The Woods"...

Comment

• Battle Royale
                              Ferenheit 451
                              Bhagavad Gita
                              KITTYSAFE.NET
                              Facebook | Website
                              | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

• Just finished World War Z by Max Brooks.

Slightly disappointing actually. I found the characters to be a bit cliched and stereotypical. And who needs a fluffy message in a horror novel anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X