No announcement yet.

What Book Did You Last Buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend found me this the other day. I think it's a young reader novel, but it's the thought that counts.
    Last edited by pumkinheadfan; 02-25-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Water For Elephants
      I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

Comment

• Wonderland Avenue-Danny Sugerman. I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone ever.

Comment

• Movies recently seen:

The Boneyard- 6/10
          Clash of the Titans '10- 8/10
          The Exorcist- 10/10
          Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
          Zombie- 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ruemorgue View Post
            Yeah I think it might have been the same thread and I saw the user that has the avatar.
            That would of been me lol. I swapped the avatar to my profile picture though

Cannibals of Candyland is my favourite of his books, although all of the ones I have read by him so far have been brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by pumkinheadfan View Post
              My friend found me this the other day. I think it's a young reader novel, but it's the thought that counts.
              Thats a nice cover though. Whats the basis of the story? other than it including Dracula.

Comment

• Wuthering Heights
                Follow my blog: http://nativeaudiogrrrl.blogspot.com

"You....make man....like me?"
                "No....woman."

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherofTears View Post
                  I have that same version!
                  Originally posted by Sickly View Post
                  Thats a nice cover though. Whats the basis of the story? other than it including Dracula.
                  From the back cover:
                  Evil Never Dies....

Something is terribly wrong in San Tomas Inlet. Robert Hardin is sure of it. But it's tough to convince his friends Nina and Joe. They're into scary movies. Especially the old horror flicks like Dracula, but they're too smart to believe in anything supernatural.

Then a friend is attacked and his dad is found drained of blood.It looks like the work of a vampire---or a vampire cult.The police don't believe it. But Nina, Joe and Bob are afraid of their friends---and themselves. Could Drac be Back?

Comment

• Ah, thanks for that.I was curious since I love anything that has Dracula in it. I also looked it up online, seems it is moderately hard to get a copy of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickly View Post
                      Ah, thanks for that.I was curious since I love anything that has Dracula in it. I also looked it up online, seems it is moderately hard to get a copy of.
                      No problem!

Comment

• These three are on order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sickly View Post

These three are on order.
                          You are in for a treat. I had a little trouble getting into it but was absolutely hooked shortly after.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                            You are in for a treat. I had a little trouble getting into it but was absolutely hooked shortly after.

I have always been interested in steam punk so I thought I would give it a go

Comment

• Room by Emma Donoghue. Currently reading it, it's really good so far!

SLEEPLESS

Comment

• Charles Manson Now by Marlin Marynick

Comment

Working...
                                X