X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
    sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

• To Kill a Mocking Bird, Catch-22, Fahrenheit 451, and The Toa of Pooh. All for $1 at my local library :O
      http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenHorrorgasm

Comment

• I just got Epitaph by Shuan Hutson is new book also got Lucy's Child by Shuan Hutson, this was book that go me into Shuan Hutson in first place,

Comment

• Dragon Age - The Stolen Throne

Gotten about 1 chapter in in 2 or 3 months… need more time to read.
          <o>

Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
          My DVD's

Comment

• Devil Red by Joe Lansdale.....the Rock came back to wrestling? who gives a shit! Hap and Leonard are back baby!

Comment

• Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell.

Haven't read this one in awhile.

Comment

• I just picked up (today): "Tales of Ordinary Madness" by Bukowski, "The Devil's Dominion" by Anthony Masters, "Manson In His Own Words" by Nuel Emmons & "The Goetia" with an introduction by Aleister Crowley.
                - Jeff

Comment

• Just finished Watch You Bleed-The saga of Guns N Roses, A pretty good read if you like the band, The Borders Bookstore near my place is closing, which sucks the big one, but i was able to replace old worn out copys of Barkers Books of Blood and Ellis's American Psycho, i also picked up a few random zombie anthologies and The war of the worlds,plus blood guts and zombies, by H.G. Wells and Eric S. Brown, all for discounted prices, anyone else have they're local Borders closing?

You said everything would work out just fine, i just went crazy, But i'm better now, having a good time, being Selfish and Drunken and Vulgar and Lazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cthulhulad View Post
                    Just finished Watch You Bleed-The saga of Guns N Roses, A pretty good read if you like the band, The Borders Bookstore near my place is closing, which sucks the big one, but i was able to replace old worn out copys of Barkers Books of Blood and Ellis's American Psycho, i also picked up a few random zombie anthologies and The war of the worlds,plus blood guts and zombies, by H.G. Wells and Eric S. Brown, all for discounted prices, anyone else have they're local Borders closing?
                    The one here in Ohio (near Dayton) is closing down. I went in there today to take a look around, but everything worth picking up is now gone. So, I made my purchase at the Barnes & Noble down the street.
                    - Jeff

Comment

• Dark Delicacies III: Haunted

At last, an anthology that lives up to its name Well written, adult level horror.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Clickers by J.F Gonzalez and Mark Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by Cthulhulad View Post
                          anyone else have they're local Borders closing?
                          Yeah 2 by me are closing(they are like 15-20min apart from each other). I hit them again(one of the 2 for the 3rd time) today and found some more stuff(pretty much more comics).

Comment

• My borders closed like a few months ago. Great deals though!

Comment

• The Woman by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McGee

Comment

• Originally posted by scream4melongbeach View Post
                                The Woman by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McGee
                                WOW! that's out...I have it in my cart on Amazon and it's still on pre-order status! Great pick-up!

Comment

Working...
                                X