What Book Did You Last Buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Lives of the Roman Emperors

So far it has been a fascinating read. I knew the Romans were a lusty crowd but whoa nelly...

Comment

• Originally posted by pumkinheadfan View Post
      WOW! that's out...I have it in my cart on Amazon and it's still on pre-order status! Great pick-up!
      I picked up the E-book from Barnes and Noble.I'm on the waiting list for the Hardcover from Bloodletting Press for my collection though.
      sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

• 'You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried:
        The Brat Pack, John Hughes, And Their Impact on a Generation' by Susannah Gora

Comment

• The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

The World As I see It by Albert Einstein

New Terror edited by Stephen Jones--collection of short stories

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson

The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larson

Son of the Endless Night by John Farris

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

• Originally posted by scream4melongbeach View Post
            I picked up the E-book from Barnes and Noble.I'm on the waiting list for the Hardcover from Bloodletting Press for my collection though.
            Nice! Just planning on picking up the mass market paperback when it's available.

Comment

• The Shining by Stephen King
              Insomnia by Stephen King
              Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King

Alright, I'm not going to be bored anymore!

SLEEPLESS

Comment

• This is Gonna Hurt - Nikki Sixx

I loved Heroin Dairies and this is just as good. I find the guy interesting and uplifting.

Comment

• Guises by Charlee Jacob- a writer that I really wish would release more often.

Comment

• Movies recently seen:

The Boneyard- 6/10
                    Clash of the Titans '10- 8/10
                    The Exorcist- 10/10
                    Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
                    Zombie- 8/10

Comment

• Night of the Crabs by Guy Smith. Lately I've been obsessed by giant creature books.

Comment

• The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker. Picked it up last week and have been sparingly reading when I can.

Mostly I love Horror short stories, been on a search for authors that aren't King, Barker, or Lovecraft to find some more variety. Mostly picking around Lovecraft's circle right now for book ideas.

Comment

• I finally bought The Game of Thrones. I've been wanting to read this for years.

Comment

• Incubi by Ed Lee

Comment

• The Electric Church by Jeff Somers

Mike was raving about this a few weeks ago and I bought it as a result. I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I kind of fell behind on the huge stack of books I have on my desk. I stopped reading for about three weeks. The pain meds make reading impossible. It will be my next stop after my current book, though (Why I Left Harry's All-Night Hamburgers And Other Stories by Sheila Williams).

Comment

• Originally posted by cubbiechris View Post
                                I finally bought The Game of Thrones. I've been wanting to read this for years.
                                One of my favorites

Originally posted by menasyng View Post

The Electric Church by Jeff Somers

Mike was raving about this a few weeks ago and I bought it as a result. I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I kind of fell behind on the huge stack of books I have on my desk. I stopped reading for about three weeks. The pain meds make reading impossible. It will be my next stop after my current book, though (Why I Left Harry's All-Night Hamburgers And Other Stories by Sheila Williams).
                                Mike as in me or Mike as in someone else (Bonomo?)? I have been forcing this series on so many people. Absolutely amazing stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X