Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
    Guess I need to get an e-reader then.
    Yeah....I know . I still struggle with the e-reader. It's nice to see writers get some new life from older titles. I finally got to read Joe Lansdale's Dead in the West because of the nook so I'm totally against them.
    sigpicMy , What big teeth you have.

Comment

• My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Comment

• A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• found this used yesterday:

Comment

• Just finished up Gilberts book I absolutely loved it!

About done with this one too had it for years before I sat down and read it! With the new Lincoln movie coming out I figured I would brush up on my civil war history again!

<a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                  R.I.P.

Comment

• Clown in the Moonlight by Tom Picirrilli

Comment

• One Shot by Lee Child

Comment

• Originally posted by scream4melongbeach View Post
                        One Shot by Lee Child
                        Have you read the rest of the series or just that book in preparation for the movie?

Comment

• There's enough fiction running around in my thoughts; I'm a non-fiction nut.
                          I'm heading out to Lost Maples nature resort near San An in the following weeks for a camping/hiking trip, so I stopped by the friendly neighbourhood Half Price Books:
                          • Texas Wildflowers [for identification]
                          • A Field Guide To Texas Snakes [identification purposes - aspiring herpetologist,here]
                          • A Field Guide to the Insects of America, North of Mexico
                          • Mushrooms of North America

• Culpeper's Complete Herbal [17th-18th herbal remedy]

The first four are for leisure and putting names to certain species of wildlife we may encounter on our two-day camp/hike.

I don't expect to see much fungus! but my partner in grime is a mycologist[among other things! like an uber fit carpenter, gypsy, and shaman]

As a practicing curandero[herbalist, therapist, sans the hoodoo], The herbal guide will assist in helping me provide medicines to naturally treat people, should they come to me. I've two other specialties in the field, also. Go me.
                          There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                          No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

• The Tribe by Bari Wood - sounds interesting, but haven't had the chance to start reading it yet.
                            "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                            H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                              Have you read the rest of the series or just that book in preparation for the movie?
                              I read it to see what the big Tom Cruise thing was all about. I enjoyed it( still Not sure how I feel about Cruise as Reacher though) I liked it enough to give the next book a shot.

Comment

• Gonna go to barnes and nobel today see if I can get me some discounted books hopefully something interesting.
                                <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X