No announcement yet.

What Book Did You Last Buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt buy it but I got Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid On Earth from the library.

Comment

• Bought two comic books off Amazon.

Preacher vol. 1 Gone to Texas - A little confusing but enjoyable
      Kill Your Boyfriend - My 2nd favorite comic book.
      sigpic[XBOXLIVE]MrCannibal666[/XBOXLIVE]

You're a moron who likes to stick his dick into toasters, I guess.

Comment

• I'm A Lebowski, You're A Lebowski: Life, The Big Lebowski and What-Have-You.

Comment

• Lullaby, Survior and Choke.

Comment

• Bought the children's book Corduroy today to read to my new baby brother.
            57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• I found the first original paperback (the second in the series because the first book was the novelization of the Pilot episode of the show) for SeaQuest DSV called Fire Below. Not bad for finding it in the used book room at the library for $.50.

Comment

• The Alaska Bootleggers Bible.

Comment

• Dark Mountain by Richard Laymon

www.bloodwavedvd.com

Comment

• Not sure if anybody else has heard of it but I just happened to come across it yesterday at Half Price Books.

"Gospel of the Living Dead: George Romero's visions of Hell on Earth"

I would heavily recommend it to anyone who loves Romero's films as much for their political satire as they do for their gore and scares.

Comment

• The Psychic vampire codex
                      the science of vampires === RESEARCH
                      vampires~in their own words

Comment

• Almuric by Robert E. Howard

Great interplanetary hijinx.

Comment

• A huge stack of Stephen King novels including Misery, Desperation and The Stand. Probably start on Pet Sematary when I finish Four Past Midnight. Have so far read 27/28 out of the 50 or so books he has written.

Comment

• Originally posted by The DeadlySpawn View Post
                            A huge stack of Stephen King novels including Misery, Desperation and The Stand. Probably start on Pet Sematary when I finish Four Past Midnight. Have so far read 27/28 out of the 50 or so books he has written.
                            Pet Sematary is one of his best. The cat, Church, is one of the most frightening horror characters in all of literature. Also check out Cell if you haven't yet. Its an awesome tale that proves the man can still churn out a good yarn.

Comment

• I was just about to buy Stephen King's Duma Key in English i was in desperation (not the novel ) but then... stumbled upon the portuguese version a few weeks back i bought Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill... all in the family

Comment

• I almost bought Battle Royale today, but I was sans money at that point. Next time...next time...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X