No announcement yet.

HorrorHound Magazine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our BAM only gets 2-3 copies each of Fangoria, HH and Rue Morgue. I subscribe to the first two, and try my best to get to BAM first for RM. The manager looks for me! He always laughs and says " I was wondering if you'd make it in on time."

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
      On stands March 1st!

I hope there's an Evil Dead retrospective as well.
      WooHoo!

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        On stands March 1st!

I hope there's an Evil Dead retrospective as well.
        I got mine Saturday!
        "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Definately need to be on the look out when I go to town tomorrow to pick up this weeks comics.

Comment

I like HorrorHound because they also cover toys and other Horror merchandise.

Comment

I happened to go on Fangorias website and that subsciption price is ridiculous. Something like $60 a year. Finally got the new issue of Horrorhound the other day. There was kind of a delay with it, since they were changing things in the offices.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronmb View Post
                I happened to go on Fangorias website and that subsciption price is ridiculous. Something like $60 a year. Finally got the new issue of Horrorhound the other day. There was kind of a delay with it, since they were changing things in the offices.
                My friend got me a subscription for Fango for my birthday. I enjoyed it, but the subscription rate is salty. I didn't renew.

Comment

Working...
                X