Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HorrorHound Magazine

Love this mag.

I think it's ten times better then Fangoria right now and has an edge over Rue Morgue.

What do you guys think?
    "Oh shit! Hear comes MONGO!!!"

"How many times have I told you to wash your hands after cross burnin's?"

"I'm a Mogg. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."

DON'T PANIC!!

"Always know where your towel is"

Got the new issue with a history of Tales From the Crypt today.

Wonder if issue 13 with cover story on Michael Jacksons Thriller video will be sold out soon?

DON'T PANIC!!

Comment

I love the mag. I started with issue 8 and never let up. I love their retrospectives. Aaron, Nathan, and the rest of the staff know their shit and they are just all around cool guys to hang out with.

Comment

awesome magazine. Ive been subscribed for over a year and getting certain issues before. Amazingly, almost all the issues I have are OOP. I think its kinda dumb that they have "news" in it(i think they had to since theyre a magazine). Now,I just get this and xbox magazine. I used to get Metal Edge, but that turned to shit.

Comment

Is this available in the UK? The only horror mag I read religiously is GoreZone!

I am Damned Of Hell... here to tear your soul apart!

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Of Hell View Post
            Is this available in the UK? The only horror mag I read religiously is GoreZone!

Check borders, or you could order from horrorhounds site(keep in mind that shipping is a lot)

Comment

Both FORBIDDEN PLANET and THE CINEMA STORE in London currently sell HORRORHOUND.

And yes, it is a cool magazine...seems to be getting better each issue!
              sigpichttp://cyberschizoid.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberschizoid View Post
                And yes, it is a cool magazine...seems to be getting better each issue!
                I agreed, the earlier stuff definitely left a lot to be desired.

For the collector and/or nostalgic horror fan, nothing I've seen beats HorrorHound. It really pulls out all the stops with it's 'look back' stories, showcasing all sorts of cool shit to go along with the cover story movie.

I still prefer Rue Morgue, but I'm beginning to enjoy HH more and more, particularly this month's issue; it's the absolute tits:

You're covering all the necessary bases reading RM and HH monthly.
                LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                  I agreed, the earlier stuff definitely left a lot to be desired.

For the collector and/or nostalgic horror fan, nothing I've seen beats HorrorHound. It really pulls out all the stops with it's 'look back' stories, showcasing all sorts of cool shit to go along with the cover story movie.

I still prefer Rue Morgue, but I'm beginning to enjoy HH more and more, particularly this month's issue; it's the absolute tits:

You're covering all the necessary bases reading RM and HH monthly.
                  Yes you're right!
                  I love the huge overviews they do such as the PHANTASM retrospective and of course the latest piece on all the Anthology movies, comics and tv shows. They put a lot of work into their research and the look of the magazine is really amazing!
                  I think I still prefer RUE MORGUE because of the overall variety but seriously, HORRORHOUND kicks ass!
                  sigpichttp://cyberschizoid.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got the new issue and I was really impressed! It wasn't all just articles to help publicity on new flicks! The research is really done for those of us who want to know more about some cool shit!
                    www.fancorepodcast.com you're listening to Fancore... and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundysbrother View Post
                      Got the new issue with a history of Tales From the Crypt today.

Wonder if issue 13 with cover story on Michael Jacksons Thriller video will be sold out soon?

The new issue is out now with a cover story on NIGHT BREED. Also a ten year retrospective of Blair Witch Project

I was right on the Michael Jackson THRILLER cover! It's now SOLD OUT along with issue 8 with Pinhead on the cover, is now gone too.

DON'T PANIC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundysbrother View Post
                        The new issue is out now with a cover story on NIGHT BREED. Also a ten year retrospective of Blair Witch Project

I was right on the Michael Jackson THRILLER cover! It's now SOLD OUT along with issue 8 with Pinhead on the cover, is now gone too.
                        Yeah, I could have done without the Blair Witch retrospective4, but thats me.
                        www.fancorepodcast.com you're listening to Fancore... and nothing else.

Comment

#24 in Stores July
                          http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1....azine-issue-24

Oh yes...
                          Last edited by travisbickle; 06-20-2010, 08:53 PM.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

I like the magazines alot haha, but sure that was easy to figure out with my avatar image haha

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

Gorezone is a GREAT mag from the UK. I buy every issue at barnes and noble. i also really like fangoria and rue morgue. There are actually a few of the mags that i enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X