No announcement yet.

E-Readers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderlust - you're missing the point, and, if you are watching videos on your Kindle then shame on you.
    They're not meant as media players. I'll put you in the middle of my human centipad for watching video on your kindle!
    Now about converting epub to mobi...
    Any ideas anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
      I just set up my Kindle Fire and got a book that a friend had published..its really awesome but heavy in my hands though. I put Netflix app on and can watch movies..wow!

but I still love the feel of a real book in my hands and seeing it on my book shelf.
      A Kindle Fire is a tablet, more like a cut price iPad rather than a designated E-reader.
      Join me in The Mortuary

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
        A Kindle Fire is a tablet, more like a cut price iPad rather than a designated E-reader.
        oh.

i've had too shots of patron. sorry mister corrector

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
          Wonderlust - you're missing the point, and, if you are watching videos on your Kindle then shame on you.
          They're not meant as media players. I'll put you in the middle of my human centipad for watching video on your kindle!
          Now about converting epub to mobi...
          Any ideas anyone???
          dork.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
            dork.
            Right, just for calling me a dork you're at the end of my upcoming human millipede
            Splat goes first!!!

Comment

my ass is my best asset...hehe!

Comment

I love my Kindle but am also purchasing one of the new iPad devices shortly. I can't see myself reading books on the iPad (glossy screen... a billion apps to distract me from reading...). I'm sure my Kindle will still be used heavily.

Comment

Right, just for calling me a dork you're at the end of my upcoming human millipede
                  Splat goes first!!!
                  Butt I don't want you too be in the middle, or anyone else for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheHammer View Post
                    Butt I don't want you too be in the middle, or anyone else for that matter
                    Nae bother pal, this cunt is the fucking doctor!

Comment

Nae bother pal, this cunt is the fucking doctor!

I would rather be behind!

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheHammer View Post

I would rather be behind!

A martyr.

Comment

Originally posted by Danker View Post
                          first CDs - now books!!!..whats next? toilets? are we gonna start taking E-Shits because its not as strenuous as the real deal??!!!
                          I personally cannot wait for e-shits, it's a pain in the ass, literally.

On that I just got a 16GB Nook Tablet for $225, it's amazing. My only problem with it is it's so easy to get books I'm spending tons more on books. My library has things where you can check books out on your device which is neat.

I still hunt for used books and read regular books.
                          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Personally? I refuse to buy an e-reader. To me, nothing beats holding a book in my hands. And I read a lot. But to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Mark View Post
                              *Sorry for double post*

that's what the nook tablet is. It's more of a tablet, hence the name, then just an ereader. That's why I got it as of now there's aren't millions of apps like iTunes.
                              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

I ended up buying a Kindle Fire, since my Literati turned to shit. So much better. As far as the ebook/regular book debate, one huge advantage on ebooks is theyre WAY cheaper. I havent spent more than $5 on one.

Comment

Working...
                                X