• Comment

• Comment

• If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
                So frightened of dying
                Relax, yes, I’m trying
                But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• ^Ugh, SS-M #60, I can't stand Morbius' art style for the most part

87 and 101 are pretty sweet tho
                  I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                    ^Ugh, SS-M #60, I can't stand Morbius' art style for the most part
                    that's frank miller, baby!

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                    So frightened of dying
                    Relax, yes, I’m trying

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                      that's frank miller, baby!
                      Ah, still don't like it, or Morbius, made me think of him.
                      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                        Ah, still don't like it, or Morbius, made me think of him.
                        it definitely has that moebius look.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                        So frightened of dying
                        Relax, yes, I’m trying

Comment

• ^ Geof Darrow is an awesome artist and Hard Boiled is a great GN. Would have loved to see David Fincher's film of this had it come to pass...

Comment

• Two of my favorites that l have read numerous times over the years.

Comment

• Mexican Wolverine

Last edited by Shinobi37; 03-18-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Looks like he's drunk so much beer he's finally outpaced his healing factor's ability to compensate with it

Comment

Working...
                                X