Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comic Book Covers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iggs, i have been collecting comics for 35 years, i have amazing spider-man 7, and then 11-700. if you get amazing fantasy 15 before me i will...extend my hand in congratulations. good luck, amigo.

    2015 all-genre draft
    1. hero at large (1980)
    2. mystery men (1999)
    3. super (2010)
    4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
    5. batman returns (1992)
    6, spider-man strikes back (197
    7. the specials (2000)
    8. darkman (1990)
    9. supergirl (1984)
    10. defendor (2009)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
      iggs, i have been collecting comics for 35 years, i have amazing spider-man 7, and then 11-700. if you get amazing fantasy 15 before me i will...extend my hand in congratulations. good luck, amigo.
      I've been saving up for a while now. By years end I should have enough to pick up a low grade copy of it. I'm shooting for a CGC 2.0, maybe even a 3.0.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        I've been saving up for a while now. By years end I should have enough to pick up a low grade copy of it. I'm shooting for a CGC 2.0, maybe even a 3.0.
        I used to work at a comic book store, collected from around '86 to 2007, worth about $23,000 list, mostly Marvel, X-Men and Avengers and related, sold all the Deadpool appearances awhile ago tho. Everything bagged after reading, so all is in near mint unless I bought it as a back issue.

        I could send you a Comic Collector's Live file if you think you might be interested in some, there's also some DC and indepentents, but hard to make a broad statement of what's there beside Marvel stuff.
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
          I used to work at a comic book store, collected from around '86 to 2007, worth about $23,000 list, mostly Marvel, X-Men and Avengers and related, sold all the Deadpool appearances awhile ago tho. Everything bagged after reading, so all is in near mint unless I bought it as a back issue.

          I could send you a Comic Collector's Live file if you think you might be interested in some, there's also some DC and indepentents, but hard to make a broad statement of what's there beside Marvel stuff.
          At the moment, i'm just buying graded books. It gives me piece of mind in knowing exactly what condition the book is in, plus it saves me the work of having to send it in to CGC myself.

          Comment


          • One of my favorite covers with Beast on it.....

            Comment


            • Comment



              • Comment



                • Comment




                  • Comment


                    • Let's get Christmassy!






                      My DVD's/Blu's

                      Comment



                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post

                          Comment



                          • Comment



                            • Comment



                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X