Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• And the original Ditko cover. Without the Jack Kirby alterations.

Comment

• Comment

• Birthday gift from my Mom

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. McStuffin View Post
                  Todd McFarlane did a pretty cool homage to this for Spawn #226.

Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
                  Can't beat oldschool EC horror covers
                  My favorite EC Comics artist is easily Jack Davis.

His work with Mad magazine is also incredible and of course his cover artwork for Creepy #1 is just awesome.

Originally posted by Shinobi37 View Post
                  Amazing Spider-Man #33 is one of my all time favorite Steve Ditko covers.

Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
                  I remember being mesmerized by the blood on this one when I was a kid
                  I still own a copy of Supreme #2 as well as some other issues from that run.

Originally posted by Shinobi37 View Post
                  I was curious to see what Rob liefeld was up to these days
                  Sadly he's still getting work.

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                  I used to be big into Spawn in the 90's
                  I still own nearly the first 100 issues.
                  "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Comment

• Another of my favorite EC Comics artists was Jay Taycee who did some incredible work on Crime SuspenStories, The Vault of Horror, The Crypt of Terror, The Haunt of Fear, etc.

I always enjoyed Brian Bolland's artwork and his cover artwork for Animal Man #54 is one of my favorites.

One of my favorite current cover artists is Jenny Frison. Her covers for Red Sonja, I, Vampire and Revival have been incredible.

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Comment

• Originally posted by Art School Dropout View Post
                      Another of my favorite EC Comics artists was Jay Taycee who did some incredible work on Crime SuspenStories, The Vault of Horror, The Crypt of Terror, The Haunt of Fear, etc.

I always enjoyed Brian Bolland's artwork and his cover artwork for Animal Man #54 is one of my favorites.

One of my favorite current cover artists is Jenny Frison. Her covers for Red Sonja, I, Vampire and Revival have been incredible.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Very cool ^^^

Comment

• ^^^ I actually have 2 or 3 of those!

Vampire theme let's do it to it.

Comment

• Dave McKean who did all the cover artwork for Neil Gaiman's The Sandman series also did some excellent covers for the spin-off series The Dreaming.

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                                Very cool ^^^
                                If you like Tomb of Dracula Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan also collaborated on a series for DC called The Night Force. One of my favorites series and the more recent volumes also written by Marv Wolfman are pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                                X