• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
    A handful
    Shame ha ha what's your bulk ?

Comment

• There on the bottom of my boxes at the moment but if I had to guess I only have about 20 different issues

Comment

There on the bottom of my boxes at the moment but if I had to guess I only have about 20 different issues
        I meant what's the bulk of what you have dc,marvel,image etc ? If you need some stuff to complete runs or collections let me know maybe we can trade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
          I meant what's the bulk of what you have dc,marvel,image etc ? If you need some stuff to complete runs or collections let me know maybe we can trade?
          I used to own a comic/sports card shop for years, when it closed I took the business online and sold most in bulk and just kept my faves like Captain America, Punisher, Hulk, Warlord, Conan etc (I'm definitely a Marvel guy). Lately I've been buying some Batman and Superman comics, sadly I got rid of most. I always considered Daredevil a cool character but just never got into the monthly series. I currently have 10 long boxes left and the bulk of those are my runs of Cap, Hulk and Punisher.

Comment

I used to own a comic/sports card shop for years, when it closed I took the business online and sold most in bulk and just kept my faves like Captain America, Punisher, Hulk, Warlord, Conan etc (I'm definitely a Marvel guy). Lately I've been buying some Batman and Superman comics, sadly I got rid of most. I always considered Daredevil a cool character but just never got into the monthly series. I currently have 10 long boxes left and the bulk of those are my runs of Cap, Hulk and Punisher.
            Yeah I just sold my Cap collection which was over 130 issues I read them all so many times!

I'm a DC guy I guess but I have one hell of a superman collection along with Jonah Hex and Batman.

I have the full run of Ghost Rider vol 2/Jonah Hex vol1/Dr.Strange etc and 90% of daredevil completed.

Comment

• About 20 years ago I had a smallish collection of a few older comics that I dont even remember what they were. I do however remember having an original print Tales From The Crypt #5 but my mom was dating a fucking nightmare and in a coked out rage he ripped them all up. I even had nearly 50 or so wwf action figures with the original ring and an original Andre The Giant figure which was extremely rare at the time and he threw all of them away too. That really pissed me off. They were my most prized possesion at the time.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Oh Supes, you bigoted sumbitch. lol

Comment

Oh Supes, you bigoted sumbitch. lol

Comment