Creepy Scarlett #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Scarlett #1

Creepy Scarlett issue #1 is now on sale from Indyplanet. The digital version should be available soon hopefully.

http://www.indyplanet.com/store/prod...oducts_id=6868

added a new video trailer featuring a cool version of silent night.
    [youtube]j3Fntpj9duY[/youtube]

I'm the creator/writer and together with a team of artists I think we put together something that has potential.

I'll be doing a competition once I have 100 facebook likes. I'll give away the first ever printed copy of Creepy Scarlett plus any item from the Creepy Scarlett store (t-shirts/hoodies/bags/etc) plus anything else I can think of.
    You can head over to fb & like the page, if you like =)
    http://www.facebook.com/creepyscarlett

Last edited by LSF; 03-28-2012, 10:55 PM.

issue 1 features the first parts of two stories.
    Creepy scarlett Vs. Zombies & Creepy Scarlett Vs. Pumpkinface

Comment

Originally posted by LSF View Post
      My first ever comic book is finished and being processed at Indyplanet so I thought I would let you all see a preview of it.
      I'm the creator/writer and together with a team of artists I think we put together something that has potential.

I'll be doing a competition once I have 100 facebook likes. I'll give away the first ever printed copy of Creepy Scarlett plus any item from the Creepy Scarlett store (t-shirts/hoodies/bags/etc) plus anything else I can think of.
      You can head over to fb & like the page, if you like =)
      http://www.facebook.com/creepyscarlett

Cool nice to see that's it's come to fruition! Looks amazing!

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

Awesome stuff! That cover page is really well done. Are those two teaser pages in order or just random pages? Heading to FB now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
          Awesome stuff! That cover page is really well done. Are those two teaser pages in order or just random pages? Heading to FB now
          Thanks =)

the first pic is from the "vs. Zombies" story and the 2nd pic from the "Vs. Pumpkinface" story.

One is set in the 60's and one in modern times so I had the stories done in different styles.

Comment

Thanks =)

the first pic is from the "vs. Zombies" story and the 2nd pic from the "Vs. Pumpkinface" story.

One is set in the 60's and one in modern times so I had the stories done in different styles.
            Oh-so does Creepy Scarlet travel through time or is it like a ghostrider where her spirit comes when it is needed or does she travel through time? Where'd you find your artist team? Deviantart?

Comment

Oh-so does Creepy Scarlet travel through time or is it like a ghostrider where her spirit comes when it is needed or does she travel through time? Where'd you find your artist team? Deviantart?
              Well, Scarlett lives in the cemetery but she isn't "alive" as it were.
              Each story will stand alone and also add to the main story arc that will follow Scarlett from her time as a child living in a small Victorian town through to how she ended up in the cemetery, and through to modern times where the small town is gone and now a modern city.

So there is a lot of scope for stories and adventures =)

All the artists were found on deviantart and other forums.

Comment

Well, Scarlett lives in the cemetery but she isn't "alive" as it were.
                Each story will stand alone and also add to the main story arc that will follow Scarlett from her time as a child living in a small Victorian town through to how she ended up in the cemetery, and through to modern times where the small town is gone and now a modern city.

So there is a lot of scope for stories and adventures =)

All the artists were found on deviantart and other forums.
                Deviantarts a good source. Especially when you find someone who's good and doesn't think he's the best thing since sliced bread. haha. IndyPlanet is printing it? Or publishing it as well?

Comment

Deviantarts a good source. Especially when you find someone who's good and doesn't think he's the best thing since sliced bread. haha. IndyPlanet is printing it? Or publishing it as well?
                  There's tons of good artists on deviantart, this is my first comic so I wanted people with experience to do the art for it.

It will be available to buy in print and digital form from indyplanet until a publisher picks it up =)

Comment

The comic book is now on sale from indyplanet. see op for details

Comment

added a new video trailer to the op. never edited just pics before and had to audioswap the music on yt but found a cool rendition of silent night to put on it.

Comment

first look at issue #2, just started production with a new artist. Issue 2 continues the vs. zombies story and part 2 of the pumpkinface story that features Scarlett's arch enemies the order of the red sun.

Comment

Working...
                        X