Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the latest video game you bought/rented?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Picked up The Sipmsons Game for 360 a few days ago and beat the hell out of it. I was looking for a not so serious & intense game, just something to have fun with. It's by far the best Simpsons game ever. It has a few flaws, like shitty camera angles, but it was a really fun game.
    My DVD's
    { Platinum Trader +142}

    Comment


    • #32
      Today after work I bought NCAA '08 and The Godfather for 360.

      Comment


      • #33
        Beowulf. Don't even want to try it any more...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Lord of Terror View Post
          Picked up The Sipmsons Game for 360 a few days ago and beat the hell out of it. I was looking for a not so serious & intense game, just something to have fun with. It's by far the best Simpsons game ever. It has a few flaws, like shitty camera angles, but it was a really fun game.
          Yeah, I was surprised how much fun I had with it. I also got quite a few laughs out of it...

          Comment


          • #35
            Scarface I think, It sucked

            Comment


            • #36
              I was recommended Fusion Frenzy 2...

              a waste of 10 bucks. Fuck that game. And fuck my friend who talked me into buying it.

              I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

              Comment


              • #37
                The last game I got was Mass Effect and I'm seriously considering it for game of the year. So yeah, I'm happy.

                Comment


                • #38
                  hitman 4 blood money for the 360, i bought it when it came out for ps2 but my friend scratched the disc to shit so he bought it for the 360 for me.
                  [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    WOw, what a Noob thread.

                    Banana time:







                    -----
                    -----







                    --- ---
                    ---

                    ---
                    --- ---

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by JK Bundart View Post
                      WOw, what a Noob thread.

                      Banana time:







                      -----
                      -----







                      --- ---
                      ---

                      ---
                      --- ---







                      Yeah, I picked up NBA 08 for $25 over the weekend. Its a pretty good game I guess. I got it because they didn't have NBA 2K8 or Live 08 in stock.
                      [XBOXLIVE]AOD Slasher 911[/XBOXLIVE]
                      Playstation 3 Online ID: Stingray911

                      When the bullet hits the bone...

                      Game Of The Year=Metal Gear Solid 4

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Slasher Icon911 View Post





                        Yeah, I picked up NBA 08 for $25 over the weekend. Its a pretty good game I guess. I got it because they didn't have NBA 2K8 or Live 08 in stock.


                        That reply at least raised a smile

                        This one is legendary:

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Bought Assassin's Creed.


                          My DVD's/Blu's

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Yesterday I got Assassins Creed and 2 hours later a friend of mine accidentally kicked my xbox360 !!! Now the game is trash....


                            "Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own idiotic worries."

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Kreuz View Post
                              Yesterday I got Assassins Creed and 2 hours later a friend of mine accidentally kicked my xbox360 !!! Now the game is trash....
                              I would kick $400 out of that friend.


                              My DVD's/Blu's

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                It's not a big problem. The xbox360 still works and I have the sales slip , so I hope I can exchange the game . If not , he has got to pay WITH HIS LIFE!
                                But I wanted to play assassins creed today... that is very annoying !


                                "Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own idiotic worries."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X