No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid series Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, does anyone know when MGS 4 is coming out?
    [XBOXLIVE]AOD Slasher 911[/XBOXLIVE]
    Playstation 3 Online ID: Stingray911

When the bullet hits the bone...

Game Of The Year=Metal Gear Solid 4

Comment

http://kotaku.com/362175/useurope-me...japanese-track

you gotta be motherfucking kidding me! its bad enough that american and european japanophiles are losing the japanese voice track, but just look at the reason for it: lack of disc space! its a fucking BLU-RAY! if theyre already butting into the max capacity - geez, im speechless...
      [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/426712
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devouring Sickness View Post
          Stupid.

MGS 4 releases June 12th!

Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Icon911 View Post
            Stupid.

MGS 4 releases June 12th!

Can't wait.
            To each his own. I found it hilarious.
            sigpic

Comment

i cant wait for the new one.

when i was younger, and crap at playing computer games, i used to sit up all night watching my brother play MGS. to me it was like watching a movie because they all have such good stories and cool characters. i think its the only game, besides Call of Duty, that i actually still play.

DER HÜMPINK

Comment

OK what exactly was that specil creature on MGS3?

I never found it.

Comment

I was playing the metal gear nes game the other day and watched some guy beat it on youtube in like 35 min.

I have to find my copy of the psx game metal gear solid that game rules.
                  [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                    I was playing the metal gear nes game the other day and watched some guy beat it on youtube in like 35 min.

I have to find my copy of the psx game metal gear solid that game rules.

Shit.....Good luck finding it

Comment

Originally posted by zombiesx View Post
                      Shit.....Good luck finding it
                      ya i know I have no idea where it is and i don't feel like buying another one.
                      [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                        ya i know I have no idea where it is and i don't feel like buying another one.
                        I have never played it and regret not buying it first time I saw it which was last year, as now game stop does not sale them

Comment

Can't wait for MGS 4. It seems like i've been waiting forever.

Comment

I am reviving an old thread.

I am a huge Metal Gear fan from way back when the first 2 were released on the nes. MGS is an absolute masterpiece. MGS 2 was good as well but doesnt hold a candle to the first one or the 3rd one. Part 3 was great and is closely tied with the first one for me. Part 4 was really good as well but I couldnt really figure out how to play it very well but it had insanely stunning graphics. Im debating on Metal Gear Rising as the entire concept of the MGS series is thrown out the window this time where sneaking is no longer the objective. Has anyone ever achieved Big Boss status at the end of any of the games? I can get it pretty easily on the first one and Ive gotten it 2 or 3 times on 2 and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                              I am reviving an old thread.

I am a huge Metal Gear fan from way back when the first 2 were released on the nes. MGS is an absolute masterpiece. MGS 2 was good as well but doesnt hold a candle to the first one or the 3rd one. Part 3 was great and is closely tied with the first one for me. Part 4 was really good as well but I couldnt really figure out how to play it very well but it had insanely stunning graphics. Im debating on Metal Gear Rising as the entire concept of the MGS series is thrown out the window this time where sneaking is no longer the objective. Has anyone ever achieved Big Boss status at the end of any of the games? I can get it pretty easily on the first one and Ive gotten it 2 or 3 times on 2 and 3.
                              Agreed. Definitley my favorite games of all time. Not sure how much ill like rising, but im still gunna pick it up. That should kill some time until Ground Zeroes comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodydollface View Post
                                Agreed. Definitley my favorite games of all time. Not sure how much ill like rising, but im still gunna pick it up. That should kill some time until Ground Zeroes comes out.
                                Played the Demo yet? It was alright and honestly its one I'll pick up later in the summer when it has the under 25 dollar price tag. I'm not a big hack n slash fan but being that its a Metal Gear game I'll have to pick it up and give it a whirl. Any of you guys/gals played the HD versions yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X