Aliens: Colonial Marines official thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JCU View Post
    Since this game is sure to be $19.99 in the near future, the real questions begs whether A:CM or RE6 is purchased.
    I had way more fun with RE6 and all its bad ideas then A:CM (Even though it isn't the worst game in existence). RE6 is only $19.99 at GameStop new now.
    Last edited by Timvp; 02-23-2013, 12:06 PM.
    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
      I had way more fun with RE6 and all its bad ideas then A:CM (Even though it isn't the worst game in existence). RE6 is only $19.99 at GameStop new now.
      No way. I loved it at first. But I couldn't finish RE6 and traded it in.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
        No way. I loved it at first. But I couldn't finish RE6 and traded it in.
        What point did you stop at? I never finished Ada's campaign before sending it back but if I had to rank the campaigns it would be Leon & Helena, Chris & Piers, then Jake & Sherry. The latter's final boss fight was horrible and too drawn out.
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Working...
        X