Aliens: Colonial Marines official thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JCU View Post
    Since this game is sure to be $19.99 in the near future, the real questions begs whether A:CM or RE6 is purchased.
    I had way more fun with RE6 and all its bad ideas then A:CM (Even though it isn't the worst game in existence). RE6 is only $19.99 at GameStop new now.
    Last edited by Timvp; 02-23-2013, 12:06 PM.
    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
      I had way more fun with RE6 and all its bad ideas then A:CM (Even though it isn't the worst game in existence). RE6 is only $19.99 at GameStop new now.
      No way. I loved it at first. But I couldn't finish RE6 and traded it in.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
        No way. I loved it at first. But I couldn't finish RE6 and traded it in.
        What point did you stop at? I never finished Ada's campaign before sending it back but if I had to rank the campaigns it would be Leon & Helena, Chris & Piers, then Jake & Sherry. The latter's final boss fight was horrible and too drawn out.
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Working...
        X