Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
      Fuckin awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
        Originally posted by mossy View Post
        Fuckin awesome!!!

You cannot argue with that. I'm the Hicks type guy. Mossy you're Hudson the crazed loon, Slayer the badass Drake with Smart Guns a blazin' and Mard is the megahard bitch that is Vasquez.
        I expect arguments to break out but we'll pull through.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post

You cannot argue with that. I'm the Hicks type guy. Mossy you're Hudson the crazed loon, Slayer the badass Drake with Smart Guns a blazin' and Mard is the megahard bitch that is Vasquez.
          I expect arguments to break out but we'll pull through.
          Just for that I'm gonna utter every line Hudson says from Aliens when we play....."Game over man......They're coming outta the goddamn walls!"

Comment

Originally posted by mossy View Post
            Just for that I'm gonna utter every line Hudson says from Aliens when we play....."Game over man......They're coming outta the goddamn walls!"
            This could be the greatest game of all time. OK, not really but it would be a sci-fi fan's fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
              This could be the greatest game of all time. OK, not really but it would be a sci-fi fan's fantasy.
              Yarp. We moss def have to get some groups in play when it comes out.

Comment

Fuck. That looks awesome. Can't wait for this!
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Man....The lighting effects looked so sharp in that trailer. Thats really ganna make or break the experience i think. Looks great. Also Segas getting into horror huh? They have another game coming out called " something something Nightmare"
                  All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Robcbh View Post
                    Man....The lighting effects looked so sharp in that trailer. Thats really ganna make or break the experience i think. Looks great. Also Segas getting into horror huh? They have another game coming out called " something something Nightmare"
                    I hope it is horror-ish though. I want the suspense, and thrills of the first two films, and it looks like that's what it's delivering. Only time will tell, but this has so much potential.

I also hope the Xenomorphs aren't piss easy to take out. And maybe see some new ones?
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                      I hope it is horror-ish though. I want the suspense, and thrills of the first two films, and it looks like that's what it's delivering. Only time will tell, but this has so much potential.

I also hope the Xenomorphs aren't piss easy to take out. And maybe see some new ones?
                      The latest video looks to nail the look and feel of the first films in all aspects even down to the sounds being seemingly lifted directly from them. Should be a great experience for any fan.

They also said there will be new Xenomorphs thrown in the mix also. I think the dev in the interview related it to L4D where there are different zombie types, they wanted different alien types to encounter.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post
                        The latest video looks to nail the look and feel of the first films in all aspects even down to the sounds being seemingly lifted directly from them. Should be a great experience for any fan.

They also said there will be new Xenomorphs thrown in the mix also. I think the dev in the interview related it to L4D where there are different zombie types, they wanted different alien types to encounter.
                        Yeah I noticed the sounds, made me all wet. And that sounds awesome. I can't wait for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlayerX View Post

I'm all for that. Even if it's a clone of L4D this is one of those scenarios best suited. Like a Zombie fan would be hooked on Left 4 Dead, I'm sure it'd work wonders with this Franchise.
                          I'm thinking a Pretorian would be an excellent "Tank", and they'll incorporate maybe some dynamic quick time events if you're attacked by one.
                          Also they should incorporate the flame thrower as a secondary option rather than a primary weapon so it's used more as a deterrent to aid you in tight situations and allow you to recover or rescue someone in dire need. Spread it around and they retreat for a short period.

Comment

• Man, that new trailer looks great. Definitely captured the vibe of the Aliens movie. Can't wait to kill some xenomorphs.

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

• I will buy this game regardless of the scores it gets, I bought the latest AVP game on launch day and it was a really fun game.
                              Last edited by OldAverageJoe; 01-27-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• New Trailer: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=86359

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                                Jurassic World - 7/10
                                Speed - 8.5/10
                                John Wick - 9.5/10
                                The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                                Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X