No announcement yet.

Aliens: Colonial Marines official thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I preordered this a few months ago, will have to double check about that special edition.

I've bought every magazine I've seen to do with this game, infact, I don't think I've ever been this excited for a game release. Something thats awesome is the fact that FOX has canonised this game, making it that any related film made from know, will have to take the actions from the game into account. That's some bad assness.

I was talking to the woman behind the counter last time I put money on it, she is a manager of EB. And she said I'll love it, she said all EB managers get previews of shit, they sat her down in a huge theatre of about 200 or so, and got given a showing. SHe said everyone was jumping and screaming at the same times and the attention to detail from Aliens is just insane.

Can't. Fucking. Wait.
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
      I preordered this a few months ago, will have to double check about that special edition.

I've bought every magazine I've seen to do with this game, infact, I don't think I've ever been this excited for a game release. Something thats awesome is the fact that FOX has canonised this game, making it that any related film made from know, will have to take the actions from the game into account. That's some bad assness.

I was talking to the woman behind the counter last time I put money on it, she is a manager of EB. And she said I'll love it, she said all EB managers get previews of shit, they sat her down in a huge theatre of about 200 or so, and got given a showing. SHe said everyone was jumping and screaming at the same times and the attention to detail from Aliens is just insane.

Can't. Fucking. Wait.
      Sweet. I'm pretty damn keen on checking out the mutliplayer actions too. I like the idea a playing a xenomorph or marine. The only down side I could see was the marines had the upper hand with distance kills, so one would have to get pretty damn good at getting up close and personal to get kills as a bug.

Comment

• Escape Mode Trailer

DVDs

Recent Flicks
        Jurassic World - 7/10
        Speed - 8.5/10
        John Wick - 9.5/10
        The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
        Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
          Shit looks nice. This game is by the same guys who made Borderlands. Here's a recent interview from the dev giving some more info. Feb 2013 release date

[YOUTUBE]VNcvP8S5Tyk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]3R8rek4WU1s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VPuQ8Kzht1Y[/YOUTUBE]

DVDs

Recent Flicks
            Jurassic World - 7/10
            Speed - 8.5/10
            John Wick - 9.5/10
            The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
            Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• ACtually looks sweet. Might have to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
                [YOUTUBE]VPuQ8Kzht1Y[/YOUTUBE]
                Oh my fucking god. I feel like I'm eleven seeing playboy for the first time.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to this. Even with some of the negative early previews I have read...

Comment

• Looks great.

Comment

• I'll be busy with Dead Space 3 for a bit when it arrives on Feb 5th, but I might have to pick this up when it comes out if reviews are good. I'm loving the trailer...

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                        Looks great.
                        A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• please please please PLEASE! don't disappoint

Comment

• Originally posted by zigwardScissorHands View Post
                            please please please PLEASE! don't disappoint
                            I really, really don't think it will.

Comment

• reviews haven't been kind

Comment

• Apparently this game sucks. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X