This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16th aint that bad i suppose it would be good to see other tourneys
    Last edited by SCREAMIDGE; 05-21-2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with this. What a really cool feature!
      http://showcase.netins.net/web/teampony

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
      ~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

30.000 points between 1st and 3rd? WOW... How many bloody ga,,es do you need to play to get 68000 points?
        XBL - Zombie Dime
        GTA V
        Borderlands 2

Comment

a shitload, some people will play a shitty game just to get the achievements for it, Others have like 6 people on one gamertag
          [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

That's retarded... Lols I just achieved 'One Man Army' (jacked a helicopter and just flew it for 5 mins, before trying to land on the statue for the heart... I missed, oops)...Got a whole 105 points total, so look out leaderboard, here I come...
            XBL - Zombie Dime
            GTA V
            Borderlands 2

Comment

Nice I am just about to go for that one but where do ya jack a army chopper

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
                30.000 points between 1st and 3rd? WOW... How many bloody ga,,es do you need to play to get 68000 points?
                When i had gamesnflix(like gamefly), for some reason they would send me shitty games when they didn't have what I wanted in stock. So i would get shit like cars, that stupid bear disney game, and other stupid shit. So... i would endure the pain and beat them. Not to mention all the easy sport games i beat, which is nothing to brag about either.
                Recently Watched: Mad Max, Mad Max: Fury Road, Clownhouse

Comment

oh god yeah some games like NCAA football 08, Madden, are easy as fuck to get them all. In NCAA football 08 I put the setting on the second easiest and beat the fuck out of the AI and got everything.

Won the National Championship with Michigan GO BLUE!!!!

Comment

Fo sho... except those ncaa games where you need to play 60 dynasty seasons.

Comment

oh jeeze The NHL 08 Achievements are not that easy as well. The in game ones you need to have it on Superstar mode. Which i suck at I was team Canada and I lost to the powerhouse Italians 6-2

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
                        as each standard game has 1000 points, the answer is 68 perfect games
                        [XBOXLIVE]KenslerDK[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                          Nice I am just about to go for that one but where do ya jack a army chopper
                          I took the helitour helicopter, flew over 3rd island and just flew away... You get chased a bit but smaller heli is quicker and you can just fly away from the cop chopper...
                          XBL - Zombie Dime
                          GTA V
                          Borderlands 2

Comment

Originally posted by killrobot View Post
                            We setup a new xbox live leaderboard for all users who have their gamertag filled out in their profile.

You can check it out here,
                            http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/forums/gxboxlive.php

The leaderboard allows you to check out gamer scores, reputation, and even directly message users over xbox live and add users to your friends list.

To add a user to your xbox live friends list just click the icon and sign in to xbox live.

You can also send messages by clicking the icon.

We're hoping to expand on this with the new video game news section and setup tournaments and other things to involve the community more. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any ideas to incorporate it more with the main site.
                            Awesome idea!

w00t I'm 9th

Comment

Originally posted by Hyakotake View Post
                              as each standard game has 1000 points, the answer is 68 perfect games
                              about 52 but with arcade games and unfinished games.... it some how comes to that

Comment

woohoo! broke back into the top 20!

I was looking at some the people in the top 20, that I have never seen on here. some of them have zero posts, or less than 5. wtf? they heard their was a list, so they came to roll out their e-wang where nobody even knew them?

Comment

Working...
                                X