This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD XBOX LIVE LEADERBOARDS

We setup a new xbox live leaderboard for all users who have their gamertag filled out in their profile.

You can check it out here,
    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/forums/gxboxlive.php

The leaderboard allows you to check out gamer scores, reputation, and even directly message users over xbox live and add users to your friends list.

To add a user to your xbox live friends list just click the icon and sign in to xbox live.

You can also send messages by clicking the icon.

We're hoping to expand on this with the new video game news section and setup tournaments and other things to involve the community more. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any ideas to incorporate it more with the main site.
    Bloody Disgusting on...
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
    Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
    Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

Originally posted by killrobot View Post
    Let me know what you guys think and if you have any ideas to incorporate it more with the main site.
    Any Tony Hawk Project 8 or Proving Ground tournament with prizes so I can slaughter.
    sigpic

Comment

29th? Damn I'm such a noob.

Comment

18th?
        Wow, I sometimes go weeks without playing it.
        Individual scores for games would make it more interesting.

Comment

39th.

Thats alright, I only got it boxing day, i'll slowly make my way up. No way anyone is catching Brain Dead though.
          [XBOXLIVE]AOD Slasher 911[/XBOXLIVE]
          Playstation 3 Online ID: Stingray911

When the bullet hits the bone...

Game Of The Year=Metal Gear Solid 4

Comment

Originally posted by killrobot View Post
            We're hoping to expand on this with the new video game news section and setup tournaments and other things to involve the community more.
            hey! the site is finally catching up on what I've already been doing with this site through the message boards!
            Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
            Individual scores for games would make it more interesting.
            that would be slick.

Comment

I had to add? I thought it was already in there, oh well. I'm 15th. (which makes you 19th, Stoney! haha!) I knew Braindead/Dan would be first. he's the biggest achievement whore on here.

Comment

Originally posted by mardigian View Post
                I thought it was already in there, oh well. I'm 15th. (which makes you 19th, Stoney! haha!)
                Great, so there's 18 bigger losers than me on Bloody-Disgusting. I am happy.

Comment

im 4th!!! Hide... i feel very ashamed of myself... am i that addicted to gaming?

Comment

Hellz yeah!!

Lucky 13

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

this is awesome

Comment

Alex is going to flip out when he sees that he isn't even on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Stument View Post
                          im 4th!!! Hide... i feel very ashamed of myself... am i that addicted to gaming?
                          you should see the people with gamerscores over 100,000

ive had mine since launch and i still cant break 20,000, and i would say about 60% of the achievements got earned by my nieces and games they have played

i am a failure

PSN = K3nSh1n
                          Steam ID

Comment

Originally posted by menasyng View Post
                            Alex is going to flip out when he sees that he isn't even on the list.
                            he has to add his name to it first.
                            Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                            Great, so there's 18 bigger losers than me on Bloody-Disgusting. I am happy.
                            I love how people get all defensive once someone mentions they have a higher gamerscore than them.

check my game list, there's only a couple games I even have 1000/1000 on, and they're relatively easy ones too, like Lost: Via Domus. you get them all in one playthough.

Comment

I'm a tad late, but how do you put your gamertag in your Sig?

Comment

Working...
                              X