General Gaming Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
    Hoping to have Black Ops 2 in the mail tomorrow, but most likely by the end of the week.

Also playing Dead Pixels quite a bit. Fun 8-bit throwback.
    Why are people still paying $60 for a yearly rehash with a handful of new stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
      Why are people still paying $60 for a yearly rehash with a handful of new stuff?
      These games have very high replay value to me. I mostly love to play online after I beat the mediocre campaigns. While they are mostly the same thing, they all play very differently if you ask me. I only really got into them through buying the first Black Ops which I still play to this day. Money well spent.

+ what looks like a pretty sweet 4 player zombie campaign!

I'm paying more than 60 dollars each time, too. I have maxed out all DLC for Black Ops and MW3, and will likely do the same for Black Ops 2.

Comment

I'm paying more than 60 dollars each time, too. I have maxed out all DLC for Black Ops and MW3, and will likely do the same for Black Ops 2.
        Sigh... I wish this whole DLC thing would just go away. It has totally killed gaming for me. Games these days now cost $100+ for the whole thing instead of the $60 they used to cost.

Comment

These games have very high replay value to me. I mostly love to play online after I beat the mediocre campaigns. While they are mostly the same thing, they all play very differently if you ask me. I only really got into them through buying the first Black Ops which I still play to this day. Money well spent.

+ what looks like a pretty sweet 4 player zombie campaign!

COD is with EASE the most overrated game franchise of all time. There are noooo questions about it.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• anyone play the multi player for black ops 2? gonna go pick mine up in a bit

Comment

• Any Day 1 XBL customers here? We may be in for a treat. Microsoft are giving away some limited edition "XBL 10th Anniversary" consoles to customers who have been with the service the longest.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/1...th-anniversary

I was on that shit, two minutes after it launched. I damn well better qualify.

Comment

• Fuck it, 585 hours in dota 2 and soon gonna start nolifing in Tera online <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutter View Post
                  anyone play the multi player for black ops 2? gonna go pick mine up in a bit
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    Any Day 1 XBL customers here? We may be in for a treat. Microsoft are giving away some limited edition "XBL 10th Anniversary" consoles to customers who have been with the service the longest.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/1...th-anniversary

I was on that shit, two minutes after it launched. I damn well better qualify.
                    only been a member for 5 years i doubt i qualify

Comment

• trailer #2 for the new grand theft auto

[YOUTUBE]Vzue74y7A84[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Some Amazon deal goodness i couldn't pass on:

Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition [PS3] $29.99
                        Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3) $19.99
                        Game of Thrones w/ Artbook (PS3) $19.99
                        Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition (PS3) $19.99

Last.FM
                        My Blu-ray Steelbook Collection

Comment

• new xbox might be coming around during the next holiday season

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...191606695.html

Comment

• Just secured my reserved copy of Bioshock Infinite. Color me stoked. I'm so excited for the release I downloaded a countdown timer from their website to go on the home screen of my tablet.

Anyone else plan on getting this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                              Just secured my reserved copy of Bioshock Infinite. Color me stoked. I'm so excited for the release I downloaded a countdown timer from their website to go on the home screen of my tablet.

Anyone else plan on getting this game?
                              I plan on getting it just not any time soon. I like to wait a year or two to get a game because I'm cheap and won't pay more than $30. Also I usually just wait for an "ultimate" or "game of the year" edition to come out so I don't get gouged for all the DLC that comes out afterwards.

Comment

• Thinking about getting a portable gaming system, but i'm not sure what to get?

Can you guys give me some suggestions? What do you like better.... PS Vita, PSP, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS???

Comment

Working...
                                X