No announcement yet.

General Gaming Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They scratch your discs? Give them the fucking belt!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post

They scratch your discs? Give them the fucking belt!
      Fuckin' eh'. Learn em'.

Comment

• Woohoo, got a 360 again.....

....aaaaand it's a piece of shit. The display fucks up when using an HDMI cord so I have to carry it back and exchange it for a different one tomorrow. Fucking used consoles. Either way, feels good to have an Xbox again. Already ordered the first Dead Rising. Think that's my favorite game on that console. So difficult yet so rewarding.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
          Woohoo, got a 360 again.....

....aaaaand it's a piece of shit. The display fucks up when using an HDMI cord so I have to carry it back and exchange it for a different one tomorrow. Fucking used consoles. Either way, feels good to have an Xbox again. Already ordered the first Dead Rising. Think that's my favorite game on that console. So difficult yet so rewarding.
          Dead Rising is your favorite game on the console.(disapproving smiley that doesn't exist)

My god, that's some inconcievably low standards.....

More like, so difficult, so shit. That game is awful, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            Dead Rising is your favorite game on the console.(disapproving smiley that doesn't exist)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls. Heretic, the destroyer of dreams and everything you love.

Comment

If your skill at playing the game is as good as your skill at finding disapproving smilies, you just sucked at it is all.

You dumb fuck

Don't worry, not every game can be about Legos.
              Last edited by ObeySleepConform; 01-24-2015, 07:59 PM.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Still waiting on a Red Dead Redemption sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  Still waiting on a Red Dead Redemption sequel.
                  if there was ever a game that deserved a sequel...it's that but don't say "what about undead nightmare?"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                    Still waiting on a Red Dead Redemption sequel.
                    I bet you Iraqi's are great at shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                      Disc scratches are not an intrinsic flaw. They are perfect so long as they're kept in safe positions. You having kids is your fault and not an actual problem with the design of the discs.
                      Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
                      Yeah, I think the problem is you have kids that don't know how to respect property. The way I see it they should be either:

a) too young to reach or get into certain places, or

b) old enough to know how to respect property and handle things without tearing them to pieces

So basically what it boils down to is you're either terrible at keeping discs safe or just a terrible parent. Either way the flaw is not with the discs. It's not like these games are destroying themselves. Again, I hope you don't have guns...

There's nothing better then hearing people who don't have kids explain how to control and manage kids. One day you boys will learn, one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakelock View Post

There's nothing better then hearing people who don't have kids explain how to control and manage kids. One day you boys will learn, one day.
                        I know better than you how to manage kids. By not having them.

Bet you wish you'd have thought of that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
                          If your skill at playing the game is as good as your skill at finding disapproving smilies, you just sucked at it is all.

You dumb fuck
                          Those ones suck.

Don't worry, not every game can be about Legos.
                          Please. I beat the game way back when I thought it was good. Popped it back in years later, and wow, it has not aged well. It was a good showcase for the tech at the time, and that's about it. It's only difficult because it's so terribly designed. But it has zombies, so yay.

Comment

• Haven't gotten the PS3 just yet, but i read somewhere that PlayStation store has certain select PS1 games for download.

If that's true, can somebody with access to PS3 PSN games, confirm these titles?

Castlevania SotN
                            Resident Evil 2
                            Silent Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                              Haven't gotten the PS3 just yet, but i read somewhere that PlayStation store has certain select PS1 games for download.

If that's true, can somebody with access to PS3 PSN games, confirm these titles?

Castlevania SotN
                              Resident Evil 2
                              Silent Hill
                              Yes, yes, and not sure, but probably.

Pretty much all of the classics are on there. The PS3 is also backwords compatable with the PS1, so if you have any of the discs, they'll work just fine too.

Comment

Yes, yes, and not sure, but probably.

Pretty much all of the classics are on there. The PS3 is also backwords compatable with the PS1, so if you have any of the discs, they'll work just fine too.
                                I thought the only PS3 that had any type of backwards compatibility was the original fat model?

Are you sure that applies to the PS3 500 gb Superslim?

Comment

Working...
                                X